Chapter 46 - "You Want her, then Come and Get her"

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__JKdRZ8Kg  [Phantom - Burning.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


The room’s door burst open, and you turned your head towards the door, it was Simon, Hae and Jae.

Three of them were about to gasp but they restrain their emotions as they noticed you crying “SIMON!” you cried out his name, because he was the only one that you saw at that moment.  

Their face winced when they saw that your undergarment has exposed [upper body]. Yookwon sat up like the previous pose on his knees. You felt a sudden heat rose on your cheeks; you quickly covered your exposed body.

You then shoved Yookwon aside to run to your saviors, made him stumbled on the bed alone; sniggering. You couldn’t think of anything, but to get out of there. 

However, Yookwon caught you back "You want her? Then come and get her yourself." You could feel his lip quirk up; smirking. His arms were locked at your waist, your hand were on your shirts; covering your body that was nearly exposed. Yookwon would purposely slip his hands inside your shirt by your waist, making Simon, Jaejoong and Donghae flinched in anger of his actions.

"What do you want from her?" Simon tried to speak without attacking him. "Well she is more advance and gifted species coming from her ancestors, something that she doesn't even know about yet. And of course you didn't tell her, did you?" Yookwon grin evilly "You would be surprise if you know what you possess my dear." He tried to kiss your neck, but you pull back.

Simon had attack Yookwon while he was off guard. And Simon finally got you back. Then he passes you to Donghae and Jaejoong. “I’ll handle this on my own. He’s too strong for both of you!” Simon oppose Donghae and Jaejoong from being near Yookwon, since he is an original, which made him twice stronger than both of them.

“Get her out of here!” Simon command Donghae and Jaejoong, his eyes were fixed on Yookwon like *How-dare-you-touch-my-girl?* "I'll get her back you know that right Simon." Yookwon smirk, whilst wiping some blood of his lips 

Donghae covered your body with his jacket, while Jaejoong gathers all your stuff; phone. And get you out of the house.

You were sobb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter