Chapter 59 - Love & Forever.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m_smE4z7Xw  [J Rabbit - Falling in Love.]
____________________________________________________________________________________


After you collapsed, you woke up in a bright white place like heaven. Then 4 figures of people appeared, “Kimmy~ my dear, rise please”

You stood on your feet and looked around. Finally the figures have come close, stood in front of you.

The only person that you recognized was your grandmother and grandfather; you have never met the other two.

“We’re your great-grandparents. I’m Victoria, and I’m Jonathan.” They introduced their self.

“So you guys are the one who arranged my marriage with Simon?” they nod “He was the perfect candidate for you, we have seen your future.”

“It was the bravest thing that you did to kill Yookwon, I have tried to kill him once, but instead he had me killed.” Your great-grandmother Victoria caresses your hair “You have the confidence, spirit and look like my mother. Beautiful, strong, and brave”

“Thank you~” gave her a warm smile “So is this the place that we’d be after we die?” They all laughed “No~ my dear, you are still alive! This is the only time that we get to meet, this is not your time to go my beloved granddaughter~” your grandfather said it while he was patting your head.

“We’ll see you soon~ now go and marry the guy you say you love!” they shooed you off and you gain consciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You were then awaken to another bright light surrounds you “Sheesh! Why are the lights so bright?” You groan in pain.

After you had fainted, Simon took you straight home; you couldn’t be taken to the hospital since there’s unusual wound, people might think otherwise.

“That’s MiCha! She’s back!” You heard someone said that and chuckle “There’s no else that can replace me but Me.” and positioned yourself in a sitting position. “Where am I by the way?”

“You’re at home little sis.” Jonghyun said, calmly as always. “Huh, no wonder I smell food.” You beamed while massaging your head.

Then Simon leaned over to you and pecks a kiss on your forehead. You smiled at first then smack his chest “You still have a lot of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter