Chapter 57 - Game of Life and Death.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K02EFlep4cw  [Lim Kim/Kim Ye Rim – Like You Know It All.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________


Situation at Your House.

Everyone panicked after Yookwon took you away.

“What do we do now?” Gina almost screamed. “Try calling Simon!” Boa ordered.

Jaejoong face Boa “And tell him what? His fiancée has been abducted and expect him to be running here?” Jaejoong was furious inside but he didn’t want to express it.

“He should’ve known that this would happen when Yookwon left couple of weeks ago.” Donghae, the one who just can’t control his rage, burst.

Jonghyun place his hands slowly on Donghae’s stiff shoulders “Calm down, let’s just all calm down and try to think of a plan to save MiCha, okay everyone?”

“What plan? There’s no plan to save her, Yookwon is STRONGER than all of you!” added “Do you know what I mean by stronger? He’s a VAMPIRE! AN. ORIGINAL. VAMPIRE! Yes it sounds crazy, vampire doesn’t exist but they DO!” Donghae face the only humans there is in your house.

Hyuna paled “You mean you’re also a vampire?” She said slowly, as if it doesn’t make sense. Donghae nods and prove them that he is what he says he is by showing his sharp fangs. F11 gasps in horror “You wouldn’t hurt us right?” Gina stutters.

Donghae chuckle and shook his head “Never, I would not lay a finger on you guys. You guys are my friend. Do you see me hurting anyone?” The girls shook their head innocently. “Then you have nothing to fear of me.” Then F11 turns to Jaejoong and gave him a questioning look “You’re a vampire too?”

Jaejoong startled by all the eyes on him “Me? Vampire? No! I’m a werewolf.” He shrugs as if it was nothing.

For now Donghae has cooled off. “Okay maybe we should inform Simon, he is after all sort of responsible for my little sis.” Jonghyun said while holding a cell phone.

“Is Simon also a vampire?” Gina asked cautiously. Donghae nods “MiCha is included, except that she’s a newbie.” And he turns around to face them when they stayed quiet “What? You guys are going to try to push her away now that you know she’s different?”

Amber shook her head “She may be different from all of us, but we’re not the type of people that pushes people away like those brats Tiffany.” She defends.

“Well then, let’s call Simon.” Jaejoong clasped his hands together and Jonghyun dialed in Simon’s number.

“Come on, pick up Simon.” Jonghyun plead. And after couple of rings Simon answered “Hello~” He was sleeping “Who’s this?”

Donghae heard that Simon answered the call and snatched the phone away from Jonghyun “Jackass! I don’t care if you’re an original or what, but MiCha is in trouble! Just so you know, Yookwon came and took her. And you should have known that this would happen!” Donghae was too angry to stay on line with Simon.

Donghae couldn’t bare thinking of what’s going on with you or where you are.        

They didn’t have to wait for hours for Simon to get there; it only took him couple of minutes after Donghae hung up the phone.

“What happened to MiCha?” If Simon were a human, he’d be panting to death by now but since he’s not, he is perfectly breathing fine.

Donghae’s fist were curled up like a ball ready to punch the hell out of Simon “You dare ask what happened to her? The moment Yookwon left this town mysteriously, you should have that little feeling that he had something up on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter