Chapter 9 - First Sleepover.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally the school started again, after 2 days of break. The smell of the school is so fresh to you. You miss school a lot, you bet everyone is thinking that you're a nerd, but then tomorrow meets the weekend. *Face-palmed*

You saw your friends, and you went towards them "Hey!!" you greeted happily to see them. They smiled happily "Hey!" Everyone hug you like they haven't seen you for weeks or months.

Then across the hall you saw Donghae standing and leaning at his locker talking to his siblings while glancing at you from time to time. On the other side you saw Jaejoong talking to his friends while looking at you too.

You saw both of them, and you smiled to yourself. Boa eonni noticed that you were smiling and she looked at the directions your eyes darted too, and saw Donghae and Jaejoong. Boa eonni then asked “Kimmy-ah are you falling in love?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

Your eyes widened "Wh-What? Oh! Them! No!" and looked away like nothing happened.

Sungmin added "We went playing for 5 hours yesterday!" surprisingly said.

"WE!?" everyone asked with a confuse face on them. They widened their eyes to Sungmin, and Sungmin look like he regretted for blurting it out. Sungmin answered them "Yea! We! Me, Kimmy, Hae, and Jae!"

Then all of your friends looked at you like *What? Donghae and Jaejoong hang out with you!?* The girls gasp covering their mouth like they saw their favorite artist.

You were like "What?" You raised your hands in defense. Hyuna shook her head "Nothing! We're just totally surprised that they hang out with you!" She sounds jealous.

‘That's exactly what I said to myself.’ thinking to yourself

You were saved by the bell. You sigh. “Anyways, I’ll see you guys later okay!" you smiled then off to your English class. Sungmin, Dongwoon, and Amber walk with you to the English class because you guys are in the same class.

Suddenly Donghae walks next to us, next to you. You guys walked in the class, you noticed that there were eyes on you. You act normal and pretend that you didn't see them, but inside your brain; it was chaos.

So you sat on your chair, and throughout the whole class nothing happened just that those eyes were on you as if it's glued on you. Scary, the author says.

Its lunch break now, thank god you survived in all the class. English, chemistry, and P.E! Today was normal, nothing fun happened in fact nothing bad happened.

School ends within blink of an eye. Time does fly quickly when you have a lot in mind.

Everyone went home, and you were still standing in front of the school waiting for your mom. ‘I can't believe she forgot me.’ You heaved a sigh while trying to call her. “Hey! You've reach the voice mail. Voice your message after the beep.” Her voice mail activates.

You heaved another sigh 'I guess I'll be walking home today, on the other hand thank god I have another copy of the house key or else I would be waiting in front of the door, or just stay here waiting.'

Your mom has been super busy lately, you miss her; even though you guys live in the same house, under the same roof, and you see each other but you missed her. You're pouting like a sad lost puppy. You decided to walk home. You plugged your ear with the head phones and listen to music on the way.

Just because you’re walking in gloomy mood doesn't mean you can’t look around and enjoy yourself with the nature and cool wind. You turn your volume down a bit, and suddenly you heard footsteps behind you.

Your walking pace becomes faster, and that footsteps pace was also fast as if it was trying to catch you. Then someone puts their hand on your shoulder, you somehow panicked and you took the hand and you flipped the person. Using one of your Taekwondo tactics, you still remember your Taekwondo moves, in fact you mastered black belt. 7 years of learning it, no regrets at all.

You looked at the person, as it lies upside down from your path and it was Donghae. You gasp "Omo! Donghae oppa!" added "I am so sorry!" and helped him up. He laughed as he got up "Woah! You're pretty strong!" You apologize to him non-stop.

He laughed and you're looking at him confusedly "Why are you laughing?" you asked him. He smiled "There's nothing to apologize for!" added "It's supposed to be me who has to apologize to you!" Then he apologized for scaring you.

You told him that "It's okay but next time, call me out first." He nodded his head cutely. You look away as quick as you can before you really faints.

Donghae eyed you up and down "Can I walk you home?" You smile "Well~ you’re already walking with me, so sure."

You guys stayed quiet for 1 minute "Kimmy~ you know, you have the sweetest smile I have ever seen." Donghae compliment you.

It was awkward and weird, but it was sweet of him to tell you that. You smiled and said "Thank you! That's sweet of you!" Then out of nowhere you ask him "What was your first impression of me? When you first saw me! Not when we're face to face, but in general."

He tapped his chin "Honestly! I thought you were different from the other girls, and I was right!" added more "I might had scared you by looking at you like I was about to eat you, but there were something about you that I liked." and smiled.

You were smiling happily inside but then you ask him another question "You said different, as in how different?" with a confuse face. He sighed and explained "Different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter