Chapter 7 - Carry Me.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Purple - Jaejoong.
Green - Donghae.
Pink - of course you. ^_^
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You fell asleep around 8 something last night, which was usually is super early for you, but blame the  hot chocolate drink. You woke up from sleep, and found yourself on the bed. You wonder what happened after that, then you wonder who actually carry you to bed...

After you fell completely asleep on the bed, you somehow woke up a bit but wasn't completely awake; you heard the whispers and was not sure what it or they were trying to say.

Previously on The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! 

Author's Narraration/POV.

Last night Kimmy was the only one who went to sleep first, but after she wake up she's wondering who carried her to bed, and what happened after that.

What happened to the two guys? Did they fight? Did they work out the situation? Or did they just left the house?

Well let's find it out right now!

Flashbacks...

After your mom said "She doesn't want too~" Both of them asked "Why?" and your mom reply "Because her most favorite movie is playing right now, and she's been waiting for it like forever." Just right after your mom said that, you fell deeply asleep; so basically your mom asked Jaejoong to carry you to bed while Donghae help to open the door and flip the blanket, your mom didn't follow them, she just showed the directions; where to go to your room. So both of them went and put you to sleep.

As Jaejoong carries you to your room, he couldn't help but just glance over to your sleeping face

'Kimmy is so beautiful when she sleeps. Her lips are so cute, and its pink-ish color.' When he thought of that his heart rate rises. 'Why is my heart beating fast?' He didn't know why, but he's willing to know why.

To keep his mind away from you, he look over at Donghae~ 'Why is Donghae here? What does he wants from her?' He was questioning himself.

When Jaejoong isn't looking over, Donghae glanced at the view of Jaejoong carrying you 'God! argh~ Why does he get to carry her? tsk' He was starting to feel jealous 'She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.' He caught the sight of you sleeping. 'Why is Jaejoong here? What does he want?' Donghae give another glance at Jaejoong.

Author's Narraration/POV.

They were asking themselves the same questions. "Why is he here? and What does he wants?" So they're now at your room, and Donghae opened the door, the light, and flip the blanket. And Jaejoong put you softly and gently on the bed without you waking up.

Donghae was about to cover you with the blanket, but then Jaejoong reached for the blanket to cover you himself, Donghae and Jaejoong throwing glares at each other like they were about to kill each other. You moved a bit, still you were sleeping and both of them loosen up. Jaejoong let Donghae covered you with the blanket.

While Jaejoong looked around your room, Donghae was still standing next to your bed and he slightly move a strands of your hair that was covering your face.

'This room is so comfortable, I wish I could stay here longer just to be with her and get to know about her more.' Jaejoong didn't know what to do but to look around your room.

'You are beautiful and you have a beautiful heart, stay that way. I'm glad you came here.' Donghae smiled over you. He squat next to your bed and whispers "I will protect you no matter what happens, you will be safe with me."

Author's Narraration/POV

Both of them have hearts for you, if the time for choosing comes; who would you choose? Or would you just laid back and wait for the surprise of your life that is to come sooner or later.

After Donghae whispers to you, Jaejoong went next to your bed and whisper something too. 'Donghae left the room? Great!' Jaejoong watched as Donghae stand in front of the door "I've been watching you since the first time you set foot at this town, I was the one who watched you among-" He was trying to finish what he started, until he got cut.

Donghae cut and said "Quickly let's go down!" Jaejoong made faces. Jaejoong didn't get to finish what he had to say, but he will finish off the sentence soon.

'Does that jerk have to do that when I'm about to confess something.' Jaejoong hissed "Just give me a sec." He replied to Donghae. Jaejoong quickly turn back to you "I will be by your side no matter what happens in the future, Call my name and I'll be there." He whispered to you.

Author's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter