Chapter 51 - Argue.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAnmyT1RrlM  [Younha - One Teardrop.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


By the time Jonghyun came back, it was lunch already. Yookwon, that scumbag is still around. 

You, your brother, Simon and Yookwon was eating lunch. "When is eomma coming home?" You ask.

"Oh~ Her flight to Japan with Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim was a sudden call, so she said maybe about for 3 days or a week, since fashion show in Japan is hectic." Jonghyun explain "She also apologize for not being around you lately." 

You smile weakly "Ani~ I understand." Jonghyun felt pity for you too "Anyway, what did you guys do last night?" 

"Nothing, we just did some homework." You poke your food, and Jonghyun sense something isn't right "Mi Cha-ah~ Why aren't you eating?" 

You stare deep in his eyes as if you wanted to cry on his shoulder like 'Oppa~ Simon has another girl in his life already!' You push away the image and reply "Ah~ I'm not that hungry, so I'll be taking this to the kitchen." You got up and walk away from the dining room.

'Aish! What's wrong with me?' You put your dishes in the sink slowly 'Why do I feel like slapping Simon even more when ever I look at him?' You open the tap water and start rinsing your plate and pause for a moment 'Tsk~ Could it be that I'm jealous of that girl name MiYoung?' You were starting to get frustrated and blew your fringe aside. 

"What are you stress about?" A voice soothingly said. You spun around to face the person, and it was Simon. Immediately your face fell and your aura darkens "Nothing." You continue washing your dishes and answer flatly.

He came closer to you and you quickly wriggle your hands from water dripping anymore and walk away. Simon watch you leave 'What did I do?' and turns back to the sink and wash his dishes.

You left the kitchen fast enough and blind enough to hit someone in front of you "Oof!" You thought it was your brother "Oppa~ Mianhaeyo." Until that person snicker.

"Oppa? Hm..I like that." You scan him and it's the sly Yookwon, you shove his hands away from helping him up "Aish! You're so annoying! Just leave already!" You storm off to the living room.

You switch the television on and watch mindlessly while your head is clouded 'MiYoung~ First love, was to be wife. His girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter