Chapter 48 - Why is he Here?!

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCtwiUyAPg  [B.A.P - It's All Lies.] (Just listen & enjoy reading! ^^)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So you just sat home sick, Jonghyun called the school telling them that you’re sick and couldn’t make it. He made you porridge, kept you warm, trying to comfort you even though you’re sensitive now; but you tried to be yourself again.

 

Hours and hours had gone; you fell asleep after eating and taking your medication.

 

Simon had come back home from school; you hadn’t notice it cause you’re sleeping and you’re a heavy sleeper.

 

Simon came in the living room to find you sleeping well, and a delight smile appeared on his face. Jonghyun was in the kitchen preparing for dinner or something.

 

A door bell happens to rang *DING DONG* when Simon opens the door it was your mom and KIM YOOKWON!

 

Simon was so surprised and shocked. Your mom has invited Yookwon in your house, now he can enter the house anytime he wants.

 

“Eommonie~ w-why did you invite him in?” Simon stutters, his eyes were fixed on Yookwon.

 

Your mom glanced at Yookwon and back to Simon “Ah~ he is going to be a model at my work place too, same goes too Donghae, Jaejoong and my daughter.”

 

Yookwon just kept on smiling like he just had his victory “Ms. Jun~ did I tell you that Simon is my old friend?”

 

“Oh jinjja~ then I don’t need to introduce you both!” she smiled and asked wandering where you are “Where is Kimmy?”

 

“Oh~ Eomma you’re home! Eh~ who is this?” Jonghyun points at Yookwon, blinking.

 

“This is Kim Yookwon, he is my companies new model!” she answered Jonghyun’s question “Where is your sister?”

 

“She had fever, now she’s okay! She’s sleeping, I think~ there on the sofa.” Jonghyun points over the couch where you were sleeping.

 

Your mom looked shock when Jonghyun said that you had fever “Mwo? She had fever? And you didn’t call me!” she bawl not so loud, not wanting to wake you up.

 

“Ma~ I called you, your phone were off, I wonder if you had meetings so~” Jonghyun explained.

 

She nodded with a sad expression appears on her face. She went over to check if you’re okay now. She lean over to feel your forehead and you temperature was normal now. She sighs in relief.

 

“Okay~ I’ll go clean up, then we’ll eat dinner k?” she softly said.

 

Your mom went, Simon and Yookwon was still there standing, eyeing each other, Jonghyun went back to the kitchen. Simon stayed by your side.

 

“She looks like an angel, when she sleeps!” Yookwon looked at you. You were sleeping like a baby.

 

5 minutes later your mom came back downstairs “Okay~ let’s eat!” she announced “Go ahead, I’m going to wake Kimmy up.”

 

Jonghyun, Simon, and Yookwon was in the dining room now, your mom is still waking you up “Kimmy-ah~ baby~ wake up, lets eat dinner!” she shook you gently.

 

You slightly open you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter