Chapter 17 - Talent Show.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were practicing your song for the talent show in music room since Mr. Ji Hoo allows only you. You were warming up your voice using the piano "I- I who have nothing~ I- I who have no one~" You were too absorbed by the song, you barely sees anyone walking in and out. That is until you saw someone stood by the door and it's surprisingly was Jaejoong. You cleared your throat and gulped down some water.

"You really do have a nice voice." He compliment you.

You smiled "Thank you." You continue reading the lyrics and the music note. Jaejoong slowly walk towards you "What song are you singing?" He asked, curiously.

"I can't tell you now, you'll have to wait and listen, on the talent show." You calmly said as he come close to you "What are you doing Jaejoong oppa?" You asked him, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Jaejoong came close to you as if he wanted to kiss you, didn't know where he was heading  but you stopped him "Um...Oppa, what are you doing?" You almost panic, but you stood your ground.

He back away giving you space, he went to the nearest chair to sit on and you continue practicing the song and pretends that he wasn't in the room.

Someone knocked on the door and poked their head in "Kimmy-ah!" it was Chanyeol. "Oh, oppa~ What's wrong?" you said nervously. "The show will start in 10 minutes." He replied. You nodded "Okay! I'll be there!"

You breathing pace was fast enough that Jaejoong had to come over and put his hands on both your shoulder "Calm down, it's not a battle field. It's just a talent show." He gave you the most assuring smile. You took a deep breaths; exhaling it loudly and long. Your hands were cold and sweaty meaning you're so dead nervous.

"I'll see you at the auditorium." You said as you walked out of the music room. You went straight to the auditorium's backstage, you were too agitated that you can't sit still. You walk along the hallways looking down while warming up your voice, then you heard people's footsteps running towards you, you look up and it was the whole F11 and Donghae and Jaejoong came to wish you luck.

"Kimmy-ah! Good luck!" Boa eonni said while rubbing your arms.

After waiting for your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter