Chapter 56 - Abducted.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLdh3WGcMSU  [SNSD Taeyeon – And one.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It has been a month now since Simon left, you are still agitated. You’re not even focus in class, sometimes the teacher has to come over to your seat and knock on your table to get your attention, the other times they had to send you to the nurse, and sometime they had to give you detention. But you never protest.

The mean girls tried everything to humiliate you, but you just didn’t care; you’d just sit there and listen to all their non-sense babbling, people at school also ignore them like they don’t even exist.

You weren’t eating, sleeping well; sometimes your mom had to force you to take the sleeping pills because she noticed your dark circles.

Its weekend, basically you’d just stay at home and do nothing. You’d probably sit by the pool all day staring to nothing.

Today, however, it’s different. F11 including Donghae and Jaejoong decided to come over your house and surprise you, but of course you don’t know that, it’s a surprise.

The doorbell rang, Jonghyun kindly went and get it, he knew exactly who it was and let them in without questions ask. Jonghyun told them where you were, which is by the pool. They enter the pool area without making any sound.

Your mind was nowhere on earth. “Boo!” They shout in unison, making you startled, you actually jumped a bit.

“What are you guys doing here?” You positioned yourself in a sitting position. “What? We can’t come here anymore?” Kyuhyun fold his arms, jokingly.

However, you took it the other way round, and you panicked “No! I don’t mean it that way. What I meant was what’s with the sudden surprise visit?” added something quickly “I don’t mean to be harsh, it’s just a question.” You smiled a bit.

Now, Kyuhyun panicked “No, no. I was just joking! Don’t take it personally please; you’ll make me feel worse.” He pouts.

Finally you get he was doing. Ever since Simon left, you didn’t know what jokes and sarcastic are anymore.

“Don’t mind Kyuhyun, he’s always like that. Well, we’re here to cheer you up; you’re so gloomy these days.” Boa eonni, the one that’s always reasonable.

You giggle “I’m not~ I’m fine. Did my brother put you all up for/to this?” Curious, you wiggled your eyebrows.

“Don’t lie please, we’re not stupid.” Siwon said with a bit of stern voice. “Yeah! Ever since Simon left, you’re like totally spaced out and different than the Mi Cha we knew: who was bubbly, funny, and witty, always have something planned for those mean girls” Amber supports, while others smiled and laughed.

“No matter what happens, you know that we’re all here for you!” Donghae sweetly add up the conversation. They all nodded their head in unison, which was kind of funny and cute.

You almost cried in front of them, but you manage to hold it in “I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter