Chapter 15 - The Last Generation.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

School started, you decided not to go. You didn't want to waste your time just like that, instead you went to the towns library, you didn't actually know why you wanted to go, but you just felt like it.

From 9 AM till now which is 12 PM, you have been sitting in the library reading books about vampires, werewolves, and witches and all those fiction things, it's just interesting because since you are addicted to those dramas and movies like Vampire Diaries, Twilight, The Secret Circle, etc. Your phone eventually haven't stop buzzing since in the morning, you wonder what your friends, Donghae, and Jaejoong wanted from you. Being the stubborn head you are, you didn't accept any of the calls except from your mom.

After spending 3 hours in the library you decided to finally go home, well first actually buy some food then home. You also did borrow some books that was fascinating to you, it's a book about the intertwine woods that everybody seems to be afraid off.

Your phone was still buzzing, you checked if one of the calls maybe from your mom. As you ride your bike home, your whole body suddenly ache, shaking, and cold, you had to stop cycling or else you'll fall, you took a deep breaths then you were normal again.

You arrived home safely, your mom is still working in her room. You put down your backpack which is full of the books that you borrowed. You went straight to the kitchen and prepared yours and your mom's lunch, your lunch is basically just pizza.

You put your plate on the table in the living room, and send your mom's to her room.

As you stand in front of her bedroom door, you overheard your mom talking to someone on the phone perhaps, she sounded petrified. You couldn't understand what she was talking about so you just knocked and went in to give her lunch. You put down the plate on her desk then you went off. Before you really went out of her room, your mom called you "Kimmy!"

"Yes~" You face her. "Did you hear anything just now?" She asked, curiously.

'Should I tell her the truth?' You asked yourself. "Hear what?" You tried to look lost. One of the thing that you love and hate about yourself is that you're a good liar.

"Nothing~" Your mom sigh in relief. 'What is she keeping from me now?' You narrow your eyes, and shrug it off. You skip happily downstairs.

Your phone was still ringing 'MY GOD! Just leave me alone.' You groans in stress, eyeing your phone. You completely ignore the calls, you kept munching on foods and read the books.

Suddenly out of the blue the pain and coldness struck back, just like the one a while back. Your back hurts so much like your spine was going to break in any seconds, as much as it hurts you didn't scream because  you didn't want your mom to know. It's probably just a hint for time of the month cramp. After 5 minutes of excruciating pain, you were back to normal.

Just when you finished eating, the door bells ring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter