Chapter 5 - First Meeting.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were so tired yesterday that you didn't even have time to write something in your daily life diary. Yes! You still have them, even though you live in the 21st century world. But thank god you did your homework before dozing off.

You woke up feeling kind of fresh and not realizing that it's morning already, you look over your phone and its 6:45 AM already. You kick the blanket off you and ran to the bathroom. Getting ready for school like crazy. You didn't even have time for breakfast, you just took a sip of the hot chocolate.

Looking at your watch and it’s almost 7, thinking to yourself 'I can't be late for school on my second day.' You look around the living room 'Where is my mother now?' "MOM! I'm going to be late for school! Where are you?" said out loud.

Then she came trudging down the stairs "Sorry, I was on the phone. I forgot to wake you up, sorry my baby." She kissed your forehead. "It's okay but if we don't get going, we're going to be really late."

10 minutes later, you arrived at school.

Before walking out of the car your mom said "Enjoy your second day!" and smiled.

You smiled back and kiss her cheeks, quickly get out of the car and realize that no one is outside and thinking '! I'm doomed!'

Inside the school.

You ran inside the school as fast as you can to catch up your first class which was Music class. How awesome it is to have music class in the early morning. You saw the door being closed slowly, so you sprint up to that door and hollered "WAIT!"

The music teacher poked his head outside the door and saw you running. He shook his head; chuckling. As you were trying to catch your breath while bending up to you knees. As you enter the classroom and all eyes were on you. 'Great! Now what?' you solemnly thought.

The teacher said "You must be the new kid.” The music teacher is a guy. You reply with a smile "Yes! I am!" He introduced himself "Well hello then, I'm Jung Ji Hoon. I'm your music teacher, you can call me Rain-seonsaengnim." and smiled. 'Rain? Interesting teacher, but cool.' you smile at the thought.

He then asked you if you could introduce yourself. You smiled "Yea sure! Why not?" You turned to face the rest of the students and happily saw Boa, Kyuhyun, Yoseob and Gina, but shockingly yourself; you saw Jessica and Tiffany again! And the famous Kim Jaejoong guy.

So you introduced yourself "Hi! I’m Kim Mi Cha." Mr. Ji Hoon looked at you confusedly with his eye-brow raised and asked "You're that girl who sang yesterday at the cafeteria right?" You bit your lower lips and looking down thinking 'Should I answer that or no?' You nod slowly "Yes.”

Mr. Ji Hoon happily said "I'm impressed, I just heard your voice but didn't get the chance to see your face!" You smiled and went to your seat which was at the top back and you suddenly notice that you was sitting next to the Kim Jaejoong!

There was no one sitting next to him on the other side, nor on your side. Somewhat rumors said that the students were afraid to sit next to him except the mean girls. They would do anything to sit next to him, but Mr. Ji Hoon didn't let them cause he know how annoying they'd be if they were next to him.

You notice Tiffany and Jessica's reaction when they saw you sitting next to him, they look like they were about to kill you. 'If looks could kill, I'd be dead by now.' you shook your head 'What's so awesome about this Jaejoong dude and that Donghae guy?' you glanced a bit at him, and back to the front.

The music class went perfectly awesome, Boa and Gina eonnie would come to your side from time to time to make sure or ask about music stuff.

The first class ended, but you didn't want it to end. The class was so fun, you wish every first class is music. *laughs alone*

You had a free time in your schedule after music class, you didn't know what subject more you’d take, so you went to the field alone and enjoyed the free time. Suddenly you heard an announcement from the small speaker on each corner of the school building, the principle himself said that "There's no school tomorrow, and today classes will end early." The news ended just like that, no explanations 'That's weird~', 'They just finished with the summer holiday and now no school for tomorrow. Hmm...Something is off here, I wonder what.' 

So you went back inside the school, you realized that you were the only student in the hallway. You didn't think anything bad, so you hum a cheery tune. You suddenly felt chills running down your body in a swift and felt that someone was following you and watching you. You look around for a hint of someone, but couldn't notify one since the hallway is kind of dark.

You kept on looking around if there were anyone, you decided to give up and turned back to your front. You shriek and fell on the floor flat on your "Owwww! Crap, that hurts." you cursed under your breath, you peek up to see who was standing in front of you and saw the great Lee Donghae that everyone talked about. Your mouth automatically opened like "O"

Donghae helped you up and grab your bag from the floor and hand it over to you with his gentleman manners. He looked at you with his attractive dark brown eyes and smiled. His smile could melt a person if it's a sun, but clearly he's not; it'll just make your knees go jelly.

Donghae asked you if you were okay and apologized for scaring you like that. However you were too out of space to hear that, Donghae waved his hands in front of you "Kimmy~ are you okay?" He shook your shoulder, finally you came back to earth "Wha-What?" You stutter "Are you okay?" he ask again. You laughed and smack the air "Oh, pfft, I'm fine!"

You couldn't resist looking at him, you didn't even blink. Your eyes were already stuck on him, now you understand what's so great about this Lee Donghae guy. Donghae then said "I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Lee Donghae!" he smiled again and said "You are the great Kimmy right?"

You pretend like you didn't know him "Oh! Hi! Well I don't know about the great Kimmy thing, but it's Kimmy!" you beamed. Then you asked him "What do people call you?" He answered "Um...Sometimes Hae, sometimes it’s just Donghae. Either way you like!"

You said "Well I’ll just call you Donghae oppa then." you smiled and asked him "Where did you get that great Kimmy thing?" He giggle; manly "A lot of people who was being bullied by those girls actually looked up to you. That’s why they call you The Great Kimmy!" and added more "Some of them actually said finally someone has come to rescue us!" 

Looking at him smiled and laughed just shuts off your whole surroundings, you won't even realize if there were a big stone in front of you that's about to crush you, all you see is him smiling and laughing angelic.

Sadly the school bell interrupted your moment with him. You cursed the bell in the your mind with full of hatred. You glance over the bell, and would love to throw a brick at it. You gain your attention back to Donghae.

Then you realized someone calls you "Kimmy!" and you turned to look who called you and it was Sungmin. You waved at him, Sungmin didn't notice that Donghae was there "Kimmy! Can you believe that the school gave us day off today and tomorrow?" You giggle and signal him that someone is there. Finally Sungmin realizes that Donghae was standing there, smiling godly like "I'm so sorry, am I disturbing you both?” Sungmin thought that you'd answer him, but instead Donghae answered him "No, you didn't. I was about to go anyways." and smiled.

Sungmin looked at you like *did he just talked to me?!* you laughed to yourself. Donghae turn back to you "Kimmy, it’s nice meeting you but I have to go now. See you around okay." he flashes another smile and walked away; waving at you.

You shouted "Nice meeting you too, see you around!" and waved at him looking like a crazy person. Sungmin laughed at you and said "I think someone's is having a crush!" You stopped waving and smacked his arm slightly. Sungmin asked you "Where have you been in the morning?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter