Chapter 3 - First Day of School.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Last night was weird, you didn't know if it was you talking or someone else was whispering to you "Stay strong! Everything will be better soon! Don't cry!"  but whatever, like you said it must have been your brain telling you that, or your mom.

You look over your digital clock on the wall "Oh! it's 6:30 AM" *yawn* 'why did i wake up early?' thought to yourself. Mom screams from downstairs "Yah! Kimmy! Wake up, it's your first day of school!"

You stood up while scratching your head 'Ah~ no wonder why I'm fast awake' sighed. You went for a shower, 5 minutes later you're out of the bathroom and got dress 'Wait! Casual wears? or Uniforms? hmm~' scratching your head. You went downstairs to ask your mom what to wear.

"Mom~" you called her. "Yes? What is it?" she asked.

"Do I have to wear school uniforms? Or is it just casual clothes?" you asked. "It's casual! The school is public, not private." she answered you. "Oh~ okay!" you beam "Mom, you're taking me to school? or I walk to school?"

"Of course I will take you to school. It's your first day of school!" she smiled and went over you for a hug. "You know mom, I'm not in first grade anymore for you to casually say it like that." You cocked an eyebrow.

"I can say it in whatever form I like, for me you are still my baby girl. Never forget that!" she ruffled your damp hair and kissed your forehead. You went back upstairs and grab your school bag, you took one last look at the mirror and you smiled to yourself 'May today be a good day for me.' you pray in your head.

You head back downstairs "Ok! Let's go now mom." you said.

In the car

"Are you okay?" your mom asked. "I'm fine mom! Why? Do I look sick?" you replied her in polite. "Nothing! Just asking." your mom said.

"Mom! Are you going to pick me up too?" you asked. "Yup!" she giggle "Why? You don't want me to pick you up?"

You narrow your eyes at her "How could you say that?" she laughs "Well, you clearly said just now that you're not in first grade." she pinched both your cheeks "Aigoo, you're so cute my little girl."

"Mom, can you not call me that in public?" you fasten your seat belt. "We're not in public, we're still in the car." You sulk like a child, and your mom wouldn't stop laughing "Arosso, arosso I won't make fun of you. Happy?" she poked your side stomach, it made you squeals "Yes! Yes, I'm happy. Stop poking me."

20 minutes later you finally arrived at school. 

'Breathe in, breathe out' you repeat that mantra in your head over and over again every time its first day of school. 'Calm down Kimmy! You will be fine.' reassuring yourself.

"Okay! Enjoy your first day of school! Smile, have fun and make some friends." your mom comforting you. You nod slowly and opened the door ready to go out, then you turned to your mom, and hugged her and said "I love you mom!" and kissed her on the cheeks. And went out of the car, you took deep breaths again try calming yourself, looked at your watch and its 6:55 AM; you sigh.

Suddenly someone jumped next to you and greet "Good morning Kimmy! and Welcome to the school!". In your head 'Who the hell is this kid?' and turned to face the person and it turns out to be Sungmin. "Woah~! Where did you come from?" you asked and laughed.

He laughed and said "Omo!" while covering his mouth "Kimmy! You're so cute when you're shock!". You laughed "I don't" Sungmin chuckle "Come I want you to meet my friends, which is your friends too now!" You followed him and saw 4 girls and 5 guys.

Sungmin introduced them one by one "Kimmy! This is Boa, Gina, Hyuna, Amber, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Leeteuk, Dongwoon, and Yoseob!" added "Now their your classmates and friends and your lunch seatmates." You smile and greet everyone "Oh, Hi everyone! I'm Kim Mi Cha, but you can call me Kimmy." bowed your head and smiled.

Sungmin added "Boa, Gina, Hyuna, Leeteuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun and me are seniors. Amber, Yoseob, and Dongwoon are the same as you; juniors." You nod your head, understanding "Oh okay!" and smiled.

While your new friends were talking you couldn't help yourself but noticed that the same guy from the park yesterday is looking at you.You looked away and asked your new group of friends which Sungmin calls them F10 and now F11 cause of you.

"You guys, um...One question, since I'm new here!" you said jokingly before asking. Gina chuckled and said "You're funny! Okay, what's the question?" and smiled.

You chuckled "Thank you! oh um, who is that guy that's looking at me right now!? Behind me next to his car and friends?"

The group looked over to see wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter