Chapter 50 - "Who is MiYoung?"

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s52noqUithw  [MBLAQ G.O & Mir - Even In My Dreams.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________


Morning has arrive, the day is Saturday. It's weekend. 

You lift your eyelids facing the window, sunrays fall upon you. You notice a figure beside you, sleeping beautifully and you were hugging his waist.

'He look so serene when he sleeps.' You thought, while studying his side profile. The sun light was as it's a spotlight for him 'If he were to be a CF model, he'd pass.' You smile upon the thoughts.

Simon's face began furrowing from the peace sleep he had just now. 'Why is he frowning? Is he having a nightmare?' You slowly move your arm away from his waist.

"Kim Mi Cha! Don't leave me!" He whispered, but it was loud enough for you to hear it. You took a careful look at him, whether he is still sleeping or what?

"Mi Cha! I-I love you!" Simon stammer in his sleep. 'For sure he's having nightmare right now. But wait, isn't nightmare suppose to happen during night time only?' You wondered.

His frown deepen, the line on his forehead were visible "Don't you dare hurt her!" He almost shout. 'Hurt her? Who? Me?' You wave your hand in front of his face; still, he's asleep.

"Mi Young! I love you so much, please don't go anywhere near Kim Yookwon!" You were looking at him as if you're watching a movie 'Who is Mi Young? Pfft! I thought he said that I'm the only girl in his heart.' You pout. Then "I will never forgive you Kim Yookwon! You hurt me, and you hurt Mi Young. My first love and was to be wife." He blurted everything out.

'His first love? Stupid me believing everything he said or any other guy in this world!' Your heart squeezed at his last word "My was to be wife~" It was back to quiet, then suddenly he scream his lungs out, you paled. You quickly shook his body, trying to wake him up "Simon! Simon! Wake up! You're dreaming!" You breathe heavy "Simon! I'm here, wake up please!" Still shaking his body.

"MiYoung! MiYoung! Stay!" He bawl. "I'm not MiYoung! I'm MiCha! Kimmy!" You move both your hands to his face and cupped it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter