Chapter 11 - A Sudden Confession.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Yawn* You looked over at the small clock next to your bed on the night stand and it reads 9 AM sharp. You looked around at the girls, they were still sleeping. You got up and take a shower.

After 15 minutes of shower, you went back to check your mom's room to see if she's there; your mom was definitely wasn't home.

You strode downstairs; to the kitchen, on your way to the kitchen you noticed that the boys were still sleeping. You would love to take a peek on the boys, but instead you went straight to the kitchen.

When you entered the kitchen you saw the refrigerator door was opened, you panicked a bit, you leaned over to see what and who it is, then the door closed and it's Donghae!

You place a hand on your chest in relief “What are you doing? Up so early?" He chuckle “I-um…I’m hungry.” He looked embarrass. You nodded with a confuse face.

He ask the same question "What are you doing up early?" You shrugged "I don't know~ I guess I'm an early riser!" Then you went and sit across the table.

He sat on the other side "You're not eating breakfast?" You shook your head "No~ I'll just drink coffee or tea instead." and smiled.

You slowly walk to the top cabinet and grab your cute yellow pikachu mug, and pour the coffee in; you add little portion of condensed milk, and went back to your seat and slowly stir the content. Donghae studied every move you make around the kitchen.

Not knowingly a smile crept on his lips "What?" You look innocent, he shook his head "Nothing, I know it's awkward to talk now, cause I kissed you last night; twice to be precise." You nod your head and still stay quiet.

"Did or do you like the kiss?" He asked. You didn't expect him to ask you that so bluntly, but he did anyways. You wasn't showing any hint, you keep staring out space and keep stirring your coffee. Donghae heaved a sigh, you didn't have the nerves to look at him just yet. "I want to confess something to you." With wide eyes you look at him "Confess what?" there was curious lingering over your tone.

Donghae stood up from his sitting position "Can we go to the pool and talk?" You glanced over the pool and nod.

At the pool area, silence conquers the air. You guys sat where you sat last night, and enjoy the morning breeze. Donghae started talking.

"I planned to tell you this on the right moment and on the right time, but since it happened I'll tell you straight away." The way he said it, is making you fidgeting in nervous.

He stood up, pacing side to side in front of you "You're making me nervous, just tell me what you have in mind." you tried easing him, so he could confess to you smoothly.

"I like you!" He blurted out quickly. You blink as if you didn't get the meaning of the words "Like? What do you mean like? As a friend like or more than friend?" you forehead furrowed. He look at you and sit beside you on another chair "M-more than a friend~"

You were about to take a sip of your coffee abruptly you stop before choking, when he stated "More than a friend~" Your eyebrows raised 'My god, what is this? We just met, and then we kissed, and now he's confessing?' Your breath were held 'This is too early to cope with.' Finally you breathe in another air, before you turn blue.

"Since when did this like started forming?" you tensed a bit. His face is full of worried mix with unreadable expression "Since the first time I saw you, and since the first time I talk to you."

Your heart beats as fast as usual, you asked yourself 'What's wrong with you, heart? You're supposed to pump blood, not having feelings.' You sigh, you didn't know what to say nor do, so you randomly blurt "The weather is nice today, we all should go out for lunch." Your eyes all over the blue  skies.

He was speechless at your sudden behavior changes and act along "Right, sure."

"Okay, I'm going to go in now." you got up and walk away qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter