Chapter 24 - What's Wrong with Full Moon?

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up, stretching your limbs from stiffness and chuckled as new memories from last night came back. You had stayed up till 3 in the morning with Donghae and Jaejoong to get to know your long lost brother Kim Jonghyun.

It was amazing, you haven't felt much happier than last night. Your dreams of wanting a big brother was no longer needed, because you actually do have one and now he's back to take care of you and your mom. After Donghae and Jaejoong went to sleep, he and you stayed up a little bit more and he had promised you that he will protect you no matter what.

You scurried away from your bed and head for a fresh shower. And as you're done, you head downstairs to start a new day with your brother. You noticed that the mothers weren't anywhere in the house, so you knew that they have went to work already.

And as you stopped at the bottom of the stairs, some muffled voices were heard and it's coming from the swimming pool area. You went there and found three good looking guys still getting to know each other and enjoying the afternoon breeze.

"Oppa! Good afternoon!" You beamed. The three of the guys replied you with a dashing smiles. "Good afternoon to you my beautiful little sister." Jonghyun pats the chair next to him, telling you to sit.

You giggled "Tsk. Oppa, can you not be cheesy? I know I'm beautiful already, mom told me everyday." You flail your arms telling him how much have your mom said it before.

"Woah, my sister is being narcissist now." He pinched your baby-fat chubby cheeks. As he let go, you frowned cutely and massage the area because it hurts.

"Oppa, I'm hungry. Can we go for lunch now?" You pouts, Jonghyun nodded, Donghae and Jaejoong hesitate but just went instead.

All of you got out of the house and Donghae offers his car, so you and Jonghyun went with Donghae while Jaejoong go with his own car.

In the car ride, you three were busy talking until your cell phone rang. And it was your mom who called, she just asked what you were doing and that's it. Jonghyun turns back at you asking you on what your mom wants and you replies nothing.

After 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter