Chapter 18 - Fashion Show.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You, your mom, Donghae, Jaejoong, Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Kim and 1 or 2 stylist and 1 driver rides in one car; GMC Savana Conversion Van. It's like one of those idol's van, the space inside the van is pretty spacious.

Mrs. Lee sat in front; next to the driver, Mrs. Kim sat behind the driver, your mom sat beside Mrs. Kim. The 2 stylist in front of Jaejoong and Donghae and both of them were sitting in front of you. You took the back seat, behind them; alone. You plug your left ear with earphone leaving the right ear unplug, afraid that someone might call you, and press play your Ipod; enjoying the trip.

You were still ecstatic about you winning the talent show, you thought it would be Tiffany again after years and years. You heard from Hyuna eonni's story. You were the school's new winner. You're upper body were dancing to the music that was playing, all of sudden Donghae clears his throat while looking at you in amusement, you immediately stop dancing and look out the window for a great view.

After hours of sitting in the van you finally arrive at Seoul fashion show, you saw a lot of people, a lot of models, photographers, and all. You were starting to get nervous, butterflies were increasing in your stomach to the point where you can't even breathe, you had to bend while clutching your stomach to breathe properly, your mom massages your back to comfort you. You stood back up "Okay! I'm ready! Let's do this!" and smile.

The fashion show is hectic, a lot of model getting their hair and face done. Mrs Lee was beside you trying to ease your nervousness "Take a deep breath, I know you are nervous~"

Donghae and Jaejoong came over after your mom, Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim went to prepare the clothes and makeups "You'll be fine! Just don't think about it much! You want to practice on how to walk?" He offers with a smile. "Yes, you'll be fine! I'll teach you how to pose after walking!" Jaejoong also offers.

"Isn't girl walk and guy walk different?" You raise your eye brows. Both of them nodded "Right, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter