Chapter 33 - Fiance.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m_smE4z7Xw  [J Rabbit - Falling In Love.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


She sigh deeply "He-he is your-"

[ Continuation ]


Before your mom could even finish her sentence, Simon said it "I'm your fiancé." 

"WHAAATTTTT?" You screamed, your speechless expression appears "FIANCÉ?" you tried breathing "FI...AN...CÉ?" Saying it one by one trying to get it in your head.

He nodded his head slowly. "I don't even know you! And I haven't even met you before in my life!" You burst, pointing at him.

"Yeah~ That's the thing about being you! An original descendent." added  "You see~ Your ancestors has and had already chose a perfect guy for you before you were even born! The person who were to be with you is and were suppose to find you after you turn 18! They are now responsible for you! Starting from tomorrow he'll go to school with you, he'll be in every class you take!" She explained fully detailed and well "You will get to know him more later on~" Your mom said softly.

She was smiling brightly, for having a good-looking son in law. "Him!" Pointing at Simon "For me!" point back at you, laughing "Oh! No no no no no~ No way in heaven or hell I'll be with him!" You shook your head. You were about to walk out of the kitchen.

"Wait!" Your mom stopped you "He comes from a well and original family!" Your mom caught your attention. "Original? Which one now? the fangs one or the furry ones?" Sarcastic lingers in your tone.

"I'm the fangs one!" He smiling, charmingly.

"And! He has met your ancestors! He is about 500 years old now!" Your mom sent him a sorry look.

You flung your arms in the air "Great! I'm going to get married with a grandpa now!" You weren't in your best mood for the day, sarcasm was everywhere "How did my ancestors know about me anyway?" 

Simon chuckle. "Well~ They have their special witch to look over their on going generations, and then found out that you will be the last one." Your mom unravel.

You groaned stressfully "I can't take this anymore!" 

Hastily you storm out of the kitchen *Ding Dong* the door bell rang, you stopped on your track and took a glimp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter