Chapter 42 - Look Who decided to go to the same School?

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZM9GZL2Lwg  [Exo - Let Out The Beast Demo.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


After the big shocker news of you getting engaged and you having a big brother that you never told anyone about, life was getting a little easy and normal for you; at school, at home, everywhere.

Of course as always, you go to school, study, look at people, and get in a little mess with the mean girls and more. But today is a little bit different from the other days.

Today you found out that the red headed guy who came by your house yesterday was in the same school as you are! And he is in your usual classes Math, Physics, and Physical Education. But thank god he isn’t in every class with you like Simon does.

Every time he sees you with Simon, he would give Simon a smirk where you would love to give him the *oops!* smack on his face, and he would gladly give you a breath-taking smile, which it made all the girls squeal/scream like fan girls would do. And you would always just ignore him, or when he talks to you; you’d pretend that he wasn’t even there.

In P.E class today, all the students were divided into two groups. “The sport you all will be playing today is volleyball!” the coach said smiling happily, whistling his whistles that are hanging around his neck.

All of the students mutter in annoyance, one of the students would ask “Could we play something else, other than volleyball?” out loud, which makes the other students agree.

The coach look down and shook his head slowly “What would you suggests we play?” he questioned the student.

“Soccer!” the male student yelled out. “We did that last week!” the coach said “Anymore suggestions?” he raised his eyebrows.

The students grumble “Let’s go! Keep moving! The time isn’t going to wait for you!” the coach hollered.

The coach set the team leader, and he let the leaders choose their own teammates.

Did I forget to mention that Tiffany and her number 1 best friend in the whole world Jessica is in your physical education class? Oh yes! They are also included.

While the team leaders called out their team mates, you could sense a sharp dagger pierce through your back, when you turn around, there were two people that was looking at you with a face expression looking like they were abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter