Chapter 26 - Photo-Shoots With The Lee's and Kim's Boys.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIIkgMU0Lyg  [MATE - End of an Era.] (A/N: Don't play it if it doesn't match the story.)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The four of you have arrived at the fashion building "This is where mom works." Telling Jonghyun while looking at the building. Jonghyun nod "Yah~ what’s wrong with you back there?" He nudged you for your answer.

You look at him, shook your head "Nothing~" You walk ahead, the three boys didn't try to catch up to you.

"What’s wrong with her?" Donghae asked Jonghyun while pointing at you.

Jonghyun shrug "I don't know~ maybe the ladies problems~" As he made the quote sign on air.

Donghae and Jaejoong understood what Jonghyun meant. ‘I don’t smell any blood on Kimmy.’ Donghae tilt his head from side to side, confuse.

You went straight to your mom's office *knock knock* "Come in!" Your mom invites.

Slightly the door creak open; you poked your head in "Mommy!" You smiled and it made your mom so happy.

"You're done with lunch?" She asks. You nodded cutely as you lean back to the sofa "When are you going to finish?" You pout.

"Soon enough!" Her eyes still glued on her computer screen.

You huffed in boredom, and then the boys came in your mom's office "Hey mom!" Jonghyun smiled as he hopped on the sofa, next to you "Good evening Ms. Jun" Donghae and Jaejoong bowed.

"Tsk~ just call me aunt Jun now." Your mom cooed.

"Yes Ms. Jun!" Donghae and Jaejoong still blurted out the honorific. Your mom looked at them, her brows raised.

Donghae and Jaejoong panicked "Oh, sorry aunt Jun." Donghae correct it. Your mom beamed and nod.

"Kimmy-ah~ scoot!" Your mom shook her head, telling you to move. 

You let your breath out in annoyance, and then you move to the chair in front of your mom's desk.

Donghae and Jaejoong were confused with the way you behave. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim then enters the room "Kimmy-ah~ how have you been doing?" Mrs. Kim greet you.

You stood up and bow "Oh~ I’m fine! How are you Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Lee?" You asked politely.

"Aish~ what’s with this Mrs. Calling name?" Mrs. Lee joke. "Eh?" You blinked at her words.

"Just call us Aunt Lee and Aunt Kim!" Mrs. Lee came towards you and cupped your face.

You nodded while your face is still being cupped; your eyes were like the cute puppy eyes "Yeh aunt Lee." You accede.

'What’s wrong with these mothers with the aunt calling name? Tsk.'  You asked yourself while looking confused.

You gesture Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim to sit on the chair while you stand. Donghae patted the sofa since there was a space beside him. You saw it, but you gave him and Jaejoong a cold expres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter