Chapter 23 - Getting to Know.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm your brother." he sigh in content and look over to your mom.

[ Continuation ]

You gasped "Please, I don’t need a joke right now. If you are, prove it!" He nodded his head "Okay!" and bent over his bag; he took out a piece of paper which was a birth certificate "It's just a paper! You can't prove anything with a paper" You said still unconvincing, "Okay!" he said as he took another thing out of his bag, it was a picture of a small boy with your father and your mother "Just a picture of a small kid with my parents!" You said. 

"He-he is your big brother Kimmy." Your mom stuttered with a surprise expression, you look over your mother and breathe slowly "Is there anything else that you're keeping from me?" You were about to cry. Donghae and Jaejoong stood behind you shocked over the scene, between you, your mom and your long lost brother.

Your mom shook her head as for she has nothing more to say, but to say "Come in Jonghyun!" You step aside and went to the kitchen. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim were done from shower; they were a bit startled when your mom told them "That's my son!" 

Donghae and Jaejoong were about to follow you to the kitchen, but instead you told them to leave you alone. You went ahead enter the kitchen; you were crying and sobbing quietly as your back turned away from seeing people. You were about to leave the house to breathe a fresh air, but you remind yourself to behave properly now.

You were crying so much that you didn't know someone has entered the kitchen, someone was walking to get across the bar table to face you. You cried your eyes out.

"Are you crying Kimmy?" A voice asked.

As you look up to see who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter