Chapter 16 - Cherish Items.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously. 

"Mom! Tell me what will happen after I turn 18?" your voice stern.
_______________________________________________________________________________

"I don't think I can tell you now." Her forehead furrowed.

You scowl "Why not? Simple question does it involve my life or not?" Your mom breathe unevenly "It-it will completely take over your life."

She massage her neck "You don't need to worry about it now, just take a rest you have school tomorrow. We're done talking." and smiled.

You frown "What? Why can't you tell me what will happen to me when I turn 18? It's my life we're talking about here." She sigh and ignored the question. "Fine! But we're not done discussing this mom." You harshly pulled the blanket over your head.

Next day.

As you woke up from sleep, first thing you did was grabbing your phone from the night stand table. The calendar on the phone written Monday. You just remembered that you had a talent show, and a fashion show. 'Crap, I forgot!' You smacked your forehead.

You abruptly got up and get ready for school and life ahead.

Since you'll be busy today, you decided to bring extra clothes and other important things that you needed. For the talent show, you just brought your guitar with you, therefore yesterday you totally forgot to practice, you'll practice today in the music room.

Riding the car with your mom was unusually quiet. As you arrived at school she said something "We'll come by at 1 something." All you did to respond was nod. Before you even open the car door widely, your friends came running towards you 'Oh my. What now?' sighing.

"Where have you been? You made us worry sick about you!" Boa eonni had that worried look.

You bow your head "I'm sorry for making you guys worried."

Then Sungmin walks in the group's crowd "Hey!" saying it awkwardly "Um look, I'm sorry on how I acted in the restaurant. I didn't mean to say anything, it just burst out on its own." Sungmin apologizing.

You shook your head "It's okay! Past is past, right now is now." and smiled.

Siwon helped you carry your guitar bag "What did you do yesterday huh?" He asked.

"Hm~ Well lets see, I went to the library and I went to buy lunch and I went home and I eat and I read books." you told him in detail.

Just when you enter the school's front door, bunch of students shouts out "Woohoo! Kimmy is back!" some would say "Welcome back Kimmy!" some say "We've all missed you!" the other some say "Good luck on the talent show! We'll support you!" They all smiled and waving at you.

'What is wrong with them, I've only been gone for one day. Yet it looked like I was gone for the whole week.' You laughed at your own thoughts,.

"Amber, what in the world is going on?" You whispered to her, giving a questionable look. She chuckled "The whole school misses you of course."

"I knew that part, but why? I was only out for one day." wanting to know more. Amber shrug "I don't know, maybe because you're that awesome." she grin.

"Or maybe because you are friendly and friends with everyone. And that made them worried." a voice said. You turn around to face the voice, and Donghae was walking towards you "Except Tiffany and her co-tail of course." He chuckled.

'I only saw him yesterday! At my house! Listening to my life! Now his here standing there handsomely.' You narrow your eyes at him.

He snapped his fingers in front of your eyes, when you were out of space. You startled a bit as he asked "Are you nervous for the talent show?" you heaved sigh since your butterflies came "Hm~ I guess so." weakly smiling.

"You know, you can practice for the talent show.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter