Chapter 20 - How Many Days Left Till Your Birthday?

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As you stir up from sleep, the sunlight bright over your eyes. You look around the room and your head start hurting, you instantly panic. Donghae and Jaejoong walk in the room, all of sudden you started screaming and crying, you had both of them startled; your mom, Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim came barging in the room and hop on the bed and try to calm you "Kimmy! Kimmy-ah calm down!" Your mom were literally shaking.

You were still curled up and covering your face, you were still screaming and crying and throwing pillows "Kimmy-ah what happened?" Mrs. Lee asked "Kimmy! Kimmy! Look at me! Take a deep breaths and tell us what happened please?" Mrs. Kim plead.

You stop panicking and crying and breathe slowly, you were still shaking. Mrs. Lee cupped your face "Kimmy what's wrong with your eyes?" looking at it with such confuse expressions. Your mom leaned over and touched your face, and your eyes in a flash turns back normal.

Mrs. Kim went to the window and shut the curtains, no lights were entering your room now. Donghae and Jaejoong just stood at the end of the bed, worrying.

"How many days left till your birthday?" Your mom asked.

"4 days left." You run your hands across your face. "Mom! Tell me, what will happen to me when I turn 18?" You asked in worrisome.

She shook her head "I'll tell you soon!" Your mom came near you to hug you, you embrace her hugs as you look around the room "Mom, where are we?" You asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter