Chapter 35 - Introducing Simon to F11.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPc2QXCbC9Y  [A Pink - Prince.] (don't know if it match, well enjoy!)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


After 15 minutes later finally you and Simon arrived at school. As you got out of the car, people were looking your way. At you! and Simon!

F11 came to you "Hey Kimmy!" Sungmin beamed.

"Hi guys!" You wave your hand, and smile.

They smiled "Uh...Who is this?" Dongwoon and the rest look at him like he's from another planet.

Before you answer Dongwoon's question, you noticed that Hyuna, Boa, and Gina were giggling while looking at Simon "This is Park Junho, but you guys can call him Simon!" 

"This is Hyuna, Gina, Boa, Amber, Dongwoon, Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Yoseob, and Sungmin!" You introduced them all to Simon "They are my most awesome friends!" You beam.

"Hey everyone! Nice to meet you all." He waves his hand. "Who are you to her?" Yoseob's eyebrow cocked.

"I'm her fianc-" You swiftly cover Simon's mouth, you didn't want him to finish to word.

Everyone looked confuse "Huh? Fianc?" Sungmin said, his eyes glint full of curious.

"What you are trying to say is that, you are Kimmy's fiance's?" Kyuhyun's fold his arms on his chest, brows furrowed acting smart.

Simon nodded, you hold his face, looking at him. He was looking straight in your eyes, your heart were beating like crazy. Then you turn around to face F11.

You didn't know what to do but blink your eyes and laughed awkwardly "He-he~" You were trying to make excuse. "So he's your fiance huh?!" Dongwoon poked your side.

"Oh you guys have met Kimmy's fiance's already?" Hae finished his sentence, while I was still shaking my head and hands telling him to stop. When he noticed it and mouthed me "Sorry!".

F11 face expression were like *What-did-he-just-said* "OMG! When did you get engaged?" Gina eonni ask, F11 getting closer around you.

You shushed them "Don't tell anyone please!" You beg them, with your puppy eyes.

"Aww~ Okay we won't tell anyone! But promise us you will tell everything later on!" Boa eonni making an agreement with you. "Eh?" you chuckle "Hm~ Fine~ After school end, can you all come to my house?" Asking them.

They all looked at each other "Okay!" They said in unison, excited.

You all went to class, when Simon enters the classroom all the girls especially the brats looked at him like a hawk which was targeting a mouse, except Amber of course! You felt a little jealous, and you didn't know why.

The teacher also fell in love with him, you chuckle inwardly. Simon introduced himself, and the teacher set his seat beside you, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter