Bonus Chapter

Just One Day

   "Jihyun.Honey,wake up.You're gonna be late to school."Nayoung wake her the one and only daughter.Jihyun groaned."Alright,mom.5 minutes."Then,she got slap on her thigh."No 5 minutes.You're not gonna be like your papa."Then,Jihyun quickly rise hearing about her dad."Im like dad?"

   "No time for the story.Now,go shower."Jihyun quickly take shower.She really want to know about how does mom love dad since she got a crush on someone famous in her school.Jihyun went downstair and grab her breakfast before she leave with her dad.Nayoung admit that she kind of jealous that her daughter is much closer with her dad but of all,she love both of them.

   On the way to send Jihyun to school,Jungkook ask her so many question.As in return,Jihyun ask him a question too that she really want to know."Pa,how does ma fall in love with you.All I know is that you guys are being forced to get married and I know that you want it."Jungkook is blushing when he hear what her daughter had just said."I don't know.Ask mama and Im not the one who want it."

   "Bye,pa.See you at home.Love you."Both of them actually have a handshake.That's what make Nayoung 'jealous' of them.Well,we can tell that Jihyun is a type that can hang out with any guys and yes,she just totally like her dad.

   As Jihyun enter school,she feel happy because this is the last week for school and that she will have summer holiday.She goes to her locker and try to get her books.She have Biology class this morning and because of her thick book,suddenly she fell the book.Thanks to that,or else she will never meet her prince charming."T-thank you.."Jihyun is blushing madly."It's okay.Next time be careful,okay?"

   "Hey,my little princess."Jihyun saw there is her favourite uncle there."Hi,uncle Tae!"She beamed."Oh,hello there my girlfriend~"She hug him."No,uncle.Papa will mad at you and not to forget you married to aunt Soojin."Taehyung pout."And I can wait to play with Hana~"Taehyung surprised."How do you know our daughter name?"She just giggled."Aunt Soojin told me."

   "Your daughter is exactly like you."The two of them just laughed."Mama,you're home."Nayoung smile."Hi,Jihyun.You look like a kid.""Im always be your baby,mama."Jungkook chuckled at how cute his daughter are."Jihyun-ah,you're 18 already and by now you should have a boyfriend."Jungkook said.

   "What? Dad want me to have boyfriend? I thought you are my boyfriend?"Jihyun pouted."No.You're now already big and you're pretty just like your mom and you should have a boyfriend now.It can't be you doesn't like anyone in your school?"Jihyun blushed when her dad say that.She does like someone."No.Pa."


Hello there! Special chapter for you guys and not to forget actually this story is not completed yet..