Bonus Chapter

Just One Day

   "What?"Everyone look at Jihyun."Really,honey?"Nayoung asked Jihyun as if she misheard what her daughter has said.Jihyun just nodded."I am.You keep asking me and Im giving you the answer and Im really shy to tell you all.."Jihyun lowered her head.

   Jungkook smiled looking at his daughter being all shy for the first time in her life."Who is the lucky guy?"Jihyun still lowered afraid that her favourite uncle with 'Oh my gosh! You're blushing!' 

   "I-Im not sure if he a lucky guy to have girl like me to like him.Well,I think he might have a girlfriend.""Is he a kingka in your school?"Taehyung asked her.Jihyun eyes widden."Because you said so and I think that he has a good looking and with that we can tell that he is a kingka.Am I right?"Taehyung smirked.Then,Taehyung got a slap behind his head."We're not that young and she is my daughter.Don't asked her as if you're same age with her and try to flirt her."Taehyung then grinned.Showing his eye smile.

   "But is it true,Jihyun?"Jihyun slowly nod her head."Really? Then our history will return."Jungkook said."No.She's not gonna be like me.Suffering because of you."Then,Jungkook started to tease Nayoung."Suffering because of what?"Jungkook smirked.

   "But I don't want you to arranged me a marriage.Just like you guys."Jungkook go to Jihyun and caress her hair."Ok.If that you want but can show me who is he? I need to know him."

   Jihyun go to her room and let out a sigh."Why do I have to tell them? But it's good uncle Tae doesn't teased me."She was about to sleep then she remembered that her dad want to know who is he? 'Crap.I can't call him now or tomorrow.Pa might tell him that I like him.'Jihyun thought.

   That morning,Jungkook asked Jihyun if she wants to on a vacation or not."Yes.I want."Jihyun beamed."Ok.Where?"Jihyun bit her lower lip and think where does she wants to go."Em..I don't know.What about you surprised me,pa?"

   Later,they arrived at a resort and also there's a beach.Jihyun loves to go to beach.Every place that they go,must have a beach.As they check in their room,Jihyun went out to the beach.She inhale and exhale.She love the smell of beach.It so refreshing.

   She was about to call her dad and her mom,only she saw her parents talking with other parents that she never knew.She run to them."Oh,this is my daughter.Jihyun this is Mr and Ms.Park."Jihyun bowed 90 degrees to them."Hello,Im Jeon Jihyun."Then,Ms.Park recognized her."Are you from Seoul Art High School?"Jihyun nodded."I Am."

   "Why,Ms.Park?"

   "Oh,nothing.I think you might know my son."

   "You have a son there?"Nayoung asked.

    "Yes.I do have and I think you know well him.Everyone knows him."Jihyun started feel nervous.'Why am I nervous?' As Ms.Park was about to tell her son name,suddenly a guy appear behind her.

   "Oh,this is my son,Park Jinyoung."Jihyun feel like her heart almost fell out.

   "Oh,Jihyun.What are you doing here?"

   "Jinyoung,this is Mr and Ms.Jeon."

  "Hello,Im Park Jinyoung or known as JR."