3

Just One Day

   "Em..T-thanks."The boy said to me right after we go back to class.He looks a bit shy.I don't know what's wrong with him.So I just nod my head and continue sketching.

   The bell rang,and all of us already pack our stuff."Em..hey,you're going home now?"I asked Taehyung before go home.Well,nice timing to start a conversation."Yea..well actually not really.Im going to meet with my friend first."I really thought he will answer shortly.But,no..Wait,did he said a friend?Since when he have a friend? He just start schooling here today.Im about to ask him but he already leave and who am I to care about that.

   As I walk out from the school building,I heard a few of boys are calling Taehyung name.I turn to my right and I saw a lot of boys are surround Taehyung.Well,I knew that he's gonna be a 'popular' guy.

   I was sitting at bubble tea shop,and I saw Taehyung with a guy.I don't know who is he but he wear our school uniform.He must be the new student as well.But his face looks a bit familiar.I don't know where I met him but he really look familiar.

   After that,I walk to my house without realizing that I actually was thinking about the guy who is with Taehyung.It feels like I do know him.But I don't know.Suddenly,I remember the eyes of the guy that we bumped into that day and the eyes of the boy.It's exactly the same.It could be him.Why am I happy about it? It's not like I know who is he.

   I arrive at my house and I heard the sound of tv and the smell of food.I wonder if I forgot to switch off the tv but I did switch off.And since when I can cook? Well,I have a kitchen but I never use it because I don't know how to cook.So I go to living room and I see no one.Ok,maybe I really forgot.I put my bag on the couch and go to kitchen.I see no one too but there's a lot of food on the table.It's getting scary.I saw my refrigerator is open,so I want to close it quickly."Ouch!"I heard a deep voice.

   "Can't you see there's a person here?"He give me a sidelong look."What are you doing here?"I raise my brow."Waiting for you to come home.It's not like I want it."He walk to living room and watch tv.

   "Yah,Kang Minhyuk!How can you get into my house?!"He's pretending like he didn't listen to me.'Yah!Yah!"I shake his body."What?!"Finally,he look at me."Im asking you..""Your parent asked me to follow them."I didn't finish my sentence  yet,but he already reply.Yeah,he's totally a jek."Why?"He's getting annoyed with me."Cause they want to stay here."What? My parent want to stay here? How long? Does this annoying boy will staying here too? Ah...so many question in my mind.