14

Just One Day

Author's P.O.V

   Nayoung is keep smiling like a crazy person.Her mom saw her keep smiling while doing her homework."Why are you keep smiling,honey?"Nayoung back to sense."Nothing,mom."She shook her head.But still sheepishly smiling."It can't be nothing.You keep smiling after you got home.What Jungkook did to you?"Hearing Jungkook name,Nayoung smile faded.

   "It's not Jungkook,mom."Her mom knows how much she hates Jungkook."Then who is it,honey?"Her mom caress her hair."There's this guy I think I might like him."Her mom smile."Who is it?"Firstly,she doesn't want to tell her mom.But she let her know too."His name is Kim Taehyung."She beamed.

   The next day,school went as usual.Nayoung come to school with her smile on her face.She didn't even want to care about Jungkook.The boys in the class kinda having a lovestruck when thew saw Nayoung.It's the first time they saw Nayoung smiling.Taehyung even smile when he saw she's smile.

   "Having a great day?"Taehyung ask."Yes."Smile still plastered on her face."I can tell by looking at your face."He beamed.Jungkook arrive and sit at his place."What's wrong with you? You keep smiling like an idiot person."Nayoung want to give him a glare,but today it's the best day for her.She doesn't want to ruin it."Yah,Im talking to you!"Nayoung pretended that she didn't listen to Jungkook.Taehyung burst into laugh."What so funny."Jungkook scowled.

   Mr.Kim enter the class."Alright class,I have an announcement.Please take your seat."Everyone hurriedly sit at their own place."This Friday we will have our trip to Jeju island."Everyone scream happily."Alright,quiet please.I know you guys are happ,But you will be given a task and it need team work."With that Mr.Kim leave the class.

   Nayoung heard Jungkook scoffed."Jeju island?Can't they go somewhere else?"Nayoung feeling annoyed with Jungkook behaviour."Be thankful that you get a chance for trip."Nayoung muttered.But Jungkook can heard what she say."Are you talking to me?"Nayoung pretended that she's doing her work.

   It's lunch time.Nayoung is sitting alone.Then,Taehyung come and sit with her."Mind if I sitwith you?""Sure."Nayoung and Taehyung are talking and laughing.They don't realize that there's a pair of eyes is watching them.'What the hell,Taehyung.You're my buddy.How can you eat with that girl.'He thought.

   Jungkook's phone ringing.He take his phone out from the pocket.'Dad'He didn't answer.Again his phone is ringing."What,dad?"He doesn't want to answer because he know what his father will talk about."Today Mr.Jung will fetch you and Nayoung.Tell her that she's going home with you."


To my lovely unnie,infinitexo8995 I am sorry because I can't update the sequel now.But I promise you I will update after I back from summer camp.Love you~