10

Just One Day

   Today is not my day.My parents asked me to go out with Jungkook."Nayoung-ah,Jungkook-ssi you guys should walk around together."My dad said.No,I don't want it."Ok then."Im surprised with his answer.

   "Let's go,Nayoung."Well,I guess my mom like him.With his 'fake' smile.Jungkook take my hand and heading out from the hotel.When both of our parents are away from our sight ,he quickly let go of my hand.

   "Don't you think I will agree with this marriage."He keep glaring at me ever since at the hotel."Who wants to marry you?!"He scoffed."What do you think you're so pretty?"My anger is boiling.

   "You're not that handsome neither I don't want to marry you and you are such a jerk!"He let out a heavy sigh.And then he leave me alone infront of the hotel.

   It's already 9.30 p.m.And Im still walking around the city.For this whole day,I only walked around after he left me alone.Well,I think Im not gonna listen to my parents about this marriage.

   I arrive at my house around 10 o'clock.But my parents are not worried because they thought that I am with Jungkook for whole day strolling or having fun or what so ever is that.

   "Nayoung,you're home."I faked a smile"How was your 'date'?"Im smiling like an idiot."Nayoung?"Dammit."It's good."I lied.I will die if my parents know that I lie.That Im not with Jungkook and.....wait.Why do I care about this? I want to stop this arrange marriage.Why do I have to lie? "Mom,dad...I don't like Jungkook and I don't want this arrange marriage!"


Helloo there! It just a boring and short chapter.

Btw hope u guys like it! xD