29

Just One Day

   It's the first day of our school as husband and wife but we're gonna act like there's nothing happen.Jungkook enter the school first then followed by me.I'm being careful with the students here,afraid that one of our reporter will find out.

   The place just like before,but what surprise me is that there is a guy sit beside me."Are you new student?"He look at me with his doe eyes."Em..yes?Well,actually I'm student exchange from China."My eyes almost popped out."Your Korean is very good."He smiled sheepishly.

   "I'm Luhan."

   "I'm Park Nayoung.Nice to meet you."

   "How long will you stay here?"

   "I think 2 months."

   Me and Luhan start getting to know each other and now we already this close.I salute him because of his Korean.I think he's better than me.So,we joked and laughed together.Then,the teacher enter the class.

   Kring!Okay,it's time for lunch."You want to go to canteen?"I asked Luhan."Sure." It's actually good to see Taehyung and Jungkook eating together.Kind of weird that Taehyung doesn't even talk with me except he greeted me this morning.Maybe he want to talk with Jungkook since it's been a long time that they have this kind of bonding time.

Jungkook's P.O.V

   Early this morning,I saw there's a guy sit beside Nayoung.I want to know who is he.He could be that exchange student from China.So,today I talked with Taehyung about guy stuffs and then I heard a giggled coming from Nayoung place.What she's laughing? I never heard she laugh.

   What's this? A new guy can make she laugh? Even I can't make her smile,now I hear she actually laughing with a guy I never know.Even Taehyung can't make her laugh on the first day they meet. It's lunch."Tae,let's go to canteen."I get up from my place and saw Nayoung is actually asking that guy to lunch."Don't want to ask your new wife to lunch together?"He smirked."Shut up! No one should know that except you."

   I watch Nayoung and that guy eating happily.Talking and laughing together.Dude,what's wrong with this girl? "You're jealous huh? Stop them before it's getting worse."He smiled smugly.I am jealous.Wait,what? No,I'm not a person that easily can be jealous