16

Just One Day

   It's Friday and today we will go to Jeju island.Bad thing is that I have to go to school with Jungkook.I get in the car and look at the scenery.It's a silent journey,No music and absolutely not talking with him.

   We arrive at the school and I get off from the car carefully.So that people won't recognize me.If they find out that I went to school with Jungkook.Im so dead.They will gonna kill me.Seems like everyone already gathered at front of the school.I quickly go there and I cover my face with my cap that I wore.

   Then,someone close my eyes from behind.I don't have any friends but I have someone that I close now.I turn around and that's right it's him."Taehyung!"I beamed happily.He only laugh when he saw that Im too happy.

   "Wow,you're so happy today."Well,actually Im not that happy.But when I saw Taehyung,Im so happy.Seriously,why can't I marry with Taehyung instead of Jungkook.Oops! But Taehyung is much better than Jungkook.He said he's my future husband but he never care about me.Wait,I don't want him to care about me.

   "Alright guys,now get in the bus."Mr.Lee said.I sit beside window.Then,someone tap my shoulder.I turn to my left,Taehyung poke on my left cheek."No one sit beside you right?"I nod.He look so happy."Taehyung,wasn't you supposed to sit with Jungkook?"Feeling guilty because Jungkook is Taehyung's bestfriend."It's ok.Since you're alone.I should sit with you."He grinned.I feel bad now.


Author's P.O.V

   Jungkook only sit alone in the bus.He's very good looking but he doesn't want anyone to sit beside him.All he do is just looking at the scenery while listening to music.Actually,he want to sit with Taehyung.But then,he saw Taehyung with that girl or should he say his future wife.

   Later on,they arrive at Jeju island.Everyone already go at the hotel to check in except these 3 people who still sleeping.Jungkook wake up and look around.'Damn,everyone is gone.'He thought.Then,he saw Nayoung sleep on Taehyung shoulder.He scoffed then he leave them.

   But then,he feel bad for leaving two of them without waking them.Then he decide to wake them.But before he wake them,Taehyung already awake.

   Taehyung wake and found that they already arrived and he saw Nayoung sleeping.He chuckled looking at how Nayoung sleep.Pouting."Nayoung-ah,we're here."He said in a soft voice.


Sorry for the late update.I just got back from summer camp last 2 days and now Im on holiday..but that doesn't mean I can update fequently because Im getting busier than usual..I might close my account for a month to focus on my study..enjoy^^