19

Just One Day

Author's P.O.V

   "Oppa why you let Nayoung with Taehyung?"Jungkook answer with his pokerface."Let them be.I don't even care."Jinhee is actually worried about Jungkook.Right after they saw Nayoung and Taehyung,Jungkook was scowled but he didn't stop them.Because they are not married yet and he doesn't have any right to stop Nayoung.Plus,does he care about it?

   Nayoung and Taehyung heading to the lobby as Mr.Kang said.They walk happily and laughing at each other.Everyone who see them will thought that they are couple.10 minutes later,everyone gather at the lobby including Jinhee,who is not the student of Seoul Art High School.Well,actually not everyone in the lobby.

   Later on,Jungkook reach at the lobby and Mr.Lee spot him."Jeon Jungkook."Loud enough to make everybody turn to Jungkook.Jungkook shot his head up with his pokerface."Where have you been,Jungkook?"Mr.Lee asked."Im on my way to the lobby."A few students are chuckling."What time is it now,Jungkook? And what time Mr.Kang told you to be here?"Mr.Lee asked him in a stern voice.

   "Everyone,you may dismissed."Mr.Kang tell everyone to do what they suppose to do.Jungkook only stand still infront of Mr.Lee.Suddenly,Ms.Kim come."Mr.Lee you shouldn't be that firm."Jinhee is worry about Jungkook.She didn't go to her room but she wait for Jungkook.

   After the talk,Jungkook want to go back to his room.Knowing that Taehyung wouldn't be in the room.Because he went out and play with Nayoung.Before he could go to his room,someone stop him."Oppa,are you okay?"It's Jinhee.Jungkook only nod.

   Jungkook slump his body on the bed and let out a heavy sigh.He keep staring at the ceiling."What's wrong with me?"Jungkook asked himself.He close his eyes.Try to not think about that and eventually,he fall asleep.

   Nayoung just got back from her 'date' with Taehyung at the beach.Jinhee is sitting at the edge of the bed."Jinhee,are you okay?"Nayoung saw Jinhee looks worried."Where have you been,Nayoung?"Don't know why but Nayoung can't answer the question that Jinhee just asked.


Annyeong,smelissa is here!

  Sorry for not updating...I just finished my exam and next week I have another exam.

   It's gonna be a long time for me to update...

Enjoy^^