8

Just One Day

   The next day I went to school,I saw that guy sitting at my 'old' place.I walked passed him and sit my place.He just staring at the table.What's wrong with him? Is he sick? Why do I even care about him? Huh!

   The class went as usual.After 5 hours,it's time to go to canteen for lunch.So,I want to go to canteen but then I saw that guy is still sitting at his place.Taehyung even asked him to go lunch with him but he insist to not go.

   As usual,I eat at the roof because the canteen is so crowded.I saw a person.He turn to me and I just put a grin."What are you doing here?"Hands in his pocket."Why don't you eat at the canteen?""Because there are so many people."He smiled.That is the first time I see him smile naturally.

   "Can I talk with you?"Weird."Sure."He sit next to me."How do you feel when your parents arrange you a marriage?"Why does he suddenly talk about this?"I don't know."He scoffed."How can you don't know when you don't even know the person that you will married."He raise his voice a bit."Have you talk this to Taehyung?"He nod."What does he said?"There's a silence.Suddenly the bell ring and it's time to go back to class.

   The class resume as usual.I saw him keep staring at the window.That makes me can't focus.Luckily the class has ended.I pack my stuff and go home.On my way to go out from school,I saw an old man infront of the school gate waiting for someone.Then,I saw that guy went to the car.He seems not happy to see that old man.

   When Im at my house,my mom and dad already waiting for me at the living room.They seems so happy.Today is my birthday?or what? "Nayoung-ah,this Saturday you have to follow us to go somewhere.Make sure you wear something good and nice.Ok?"My mom said.Im still confused.What? We're going somewhere this Saturday? Don't tell me that I have to wear dress because I don't want it.