28

Just One Day

Jungkook P.O.V

   A day after our wedding,it's really awkward because we have to stay in a room now.The most awkward is that we have to sleep in a bed.I think Nayoung doesn't like that.Nayoung have stayed here for five days yet it still awkward since it's our first day after our wedding.

   "Emm..Nayoung-ah,I think you don't like the idea that we sleep in a bed.So,Im going to sleep on the couch.Okay?"Nayoung only nod."Are you gonna sit there? Don't want to change your clothe?""It's okay.You go first."Okay then.I want to take off my clothe but then I remembered that Nayoung is here.

   We went down for dinner.My mom prepared a lot of food and not forget to mention my mother-in-law also cook.The foods look delicious.So,we take a seat."Wow,you guys really happy."Nayoung said."Of course,honey.It's your wedding day."I took a glance of her.She seems doesn't like it.Accept the fact that she will never like you,Jungkook.

   Seems like I need to act again as a jerk.Im gonna take back what I said.Being myself?That's impossible infront of Nayoung."Im going out."That will be better if I just come home the next morning."Jungkook,you shouldn't go out tonight."My mom said."But,I need to go out."My dad glared at me.Okay,that will be no.

   "Im going to bed now."I go upstair and release sigh.I feel like someone follow behind me.As I stop infront of my room,someone bump into me."Why are you following me?"She frown."Because I want to sleep too."I never sleep tgis early.What I meant is that I don't want to stay longer at living room with my parents talking about the wedding.

   "I thought you want to sleep."

   "No.Just want to go upsatair."

   "Okay then.I sleep first.Goodnight."

   She seems tired.I turn off the light and lay on the couch.I stare at the moon then,I saw Nayoung reflection on the glass.She look so.....pretty.I never knew that she so pretty.She look like a kid.Pouting.Goodnight,Nayoung.