9

Just One Day

   "Nayoung,wake up."I heard a voice calling me.I forgot that my parents are living with me now."Em..what?"I muttered."Get dress now."My mom pull my blanket and shakes my body.I quickly rise and go to bathroom.Oh no,today is Saturday.I don't want to wear dress.Then,I pick a white lace dress.I put on light make up and let my hair loose.I quickly go out from my room and my parents already waiting for me.

   My mom's face change into a shock experession."Nayoung-ah,you look pretty."Im blushing.A bit.Rarely people compliment me."Let's go."I heard my father said.On the way to go to the place where I suppose to go,I realize that it's the way to go to my father's hotel.So,I guess we're going to eat at the hotel."Dad,what are we doing here?"Im curious.There must be something they hide from me."You'll see soon."

   As we arrive at the hotel,my dad lead us to one of the fancy restaurant at the hotel.I saw my dad waving at an old man with his family.Wait that ahjusshi.I think I met him somewhere."Hello,Yonghwan."My dad and that ahjusshi shakes hand.Then,my mom also shakes hand with ahjumma.Seems like they already know each other."This is our daughter."I bow at them and give them a smile."Hello,my name is Park Nayoung."Then,I see a boy is sitting and I guess he's playing with his phone.Because I can't see his face.

   "Jungkook,greet them."I heard his mom said.That boy stand up and greet my parents."Hello,Im Jeon Jungkook.Nice to meet you."He plastered a smile on his face.What?Him?!No way!"Nayoung-ah,Nayoung-ah."I back to reality."You?!"We both say in unison.Even his eyes almost pop out.Out all of the man in this world,why must be him?! Ugh! I hate my life.

   "So,you guys already know each other?"My dad asked.And both of us are busying glaring at each other.Just yeaterday he's being nice to me.But then,he's a jerk.AGAIN

'How do you feel when your parents arrange you a marriage?'

   I remembered what he said yesterday.Is this what he means?No.Also is that one of the reason why my parents want to live with me for 3 weeks?They want the marriage to happen quickly? OH NO!

   "Nayoung,you know Jungkook?That is very good."Mrs.Jeon said.All I can do is just plaster a smile on my face.I want to object this marriage thing.But I've promised them that I will fulfill their wish to arrange a marriage.Because I always go against my parents.Even,about living alone and this is all I can do.

   I was so deeply in my thought,I don't even know that my mom is calling me.Unti she shakes me."Yea?"I look at her."What's wrong? Aree you okay?"She started to worry about me.I just nod.

   "It's good,Byungho.Our kids already know each other."Both of our parents are laughing.While me and Jungkook? That is his name right? Keep glaring eaxh other.


Annyeonghaseyo..^_^ today I make a long update.Enjoy xD