17

Just One Day

Author's P.O.V

   Taehyung and Nayoung quickly run into the hotel."Nayoung,Taehyung you're late."Nayoung froze."Sorry."She said."It's okay."Mr.Kang reply.Nayoung and Taehyung check in with Mr.Kang."Since you're late and you don't have any partner,you will stay with Ms.Kim."Nayoung nod.'Huh.It's a relief to stay with Ms.Kim.'Nayoung thought.

   All of the students go to the restaurant and eat their lunch.Nayoung is sitting alone.Then,someone come and greet her."Is someone sit with you?"A girl with a long straight-brown hair asked."No."Without hesitate the girl sit across Nayoung.'This girl is so friendly.'Nayoung thought.

   "Im Lee Jinhee.You must be Park Nayoung."Nayoung almost choke.'How does she know?'Crap.This is not good."How do you know?"The girl grinned."From my uncle."Nayoung become confuse.'Who is her uncle?'Then,Jinhee giggled."You're going to marry with my oppa."Nayoung rolled her eyes.

   Jungkook is eating alone."Yo,buddy."Taehyung slap his shoulder.Jungkook almost throw everything that he eat."Dude,can't you see Im eating?"He glared."Sorry sorry."Taehyung burst into laugh."Why are you so happy today?"Taehyung only hummed while eating.

   "You seems so close with Nayoung since last week."Taehyung smirked."You jealous?"Jungkook give him a death glare."Im not a person like that."Taehyung knows Jungkooknvery well.Jungkook is not a person who gets jealous easily.

   Jungkook's P.O.V

   'Grr..'where's the food?Im so hungry.I quickly go to the restaurant since Im starving.As I enter the restaurant,the smells of the food  really make me go crazy.

   I take the food and sit near the window.Suddenly,someone slap my shoulder.Who's the heck is this person.Can't you see Im eating?I almost throw everything because of this person.Then,that person sit infront of me.Taehyung! You're so dead.