030

Just One Day

Jungkook's P.O.V

   It's been a week we married and I can't believe Nayoung actually going out with other guy that I don't know.She didn't even asked me permission to go out.I know it just an arranged marriage but at least let me know where you going.

   It's weekend and Nayoung going out with that Chinese guy.I know I don't like when I see Nayoung with Taehyung but Taehyung is my bestfriend.Well,this guy I don't know who is he.Okay,Taehyung might be right.I AM jealous.

   "Hey,buddy.What you thinking of?"

   "Nothing."

   "Where's Nayoung?"

   "You know going out with that Chinese guy."

   "She's now rarely hang out with me ever since she met that Chinese dude.I think that guy have some aura that makes girls attract to him."

   I narrowed my eyes.

   "What? Isn't that true.He got pretty and handsome face.Cuter than me."

   "You? Cute? Since when you're cute?"

   "Im always cute not like you."

   It's already 9 o'clock at night and Nayoung is still not home yet.Where is she? Later,I heard the sound of the door open."Nayoung,where were you?"She didn't reply me."Nayoung."Still she didn't reply."Park Nayoung.""What?"

   "I asked where were you?"

   "Library."

   "What took so long?"

   "I need to take shower first."Then,she come out from the bathroom.I grab her wrist."We need to talk."

   "What?"

   "I can't hold this anymore.Why are you keep going out with that Chinese guy?"

   "Luhan?"

   "I don't care what his name.Im your husband.Inform to me if you wanna go out,okay?"

   "Are you jealous?"

   "No."I turn my gaze away.

   "Aww..you're jealous.You didn't even dare to look at my eyes.Just now Im not with Luhan.Im with Soojin."

   "Who is she?"

   "She is my bestfriend."She smiled.Now I feel bad because I thought she's with some other guy."Im sorry for not telling you."She peck on my cheek.I am totally jealous.