15

Just One Day

   I was on my way to go out from school.Suddenly,I feel someone grab my wrist."Let go!"I said."You're going home with me."His grip become tight."Why do I have to go home with you? I don't even know who you are!"He stop."Yes,you know me.Im your future husband.""But,why I have to go home with you?"He didn't answer.

   I get in his black mercedes.Well,he is a rich boy.No wonder he doesn't want to go to Jeju Island.Although you rich,please be like a normal student who doesn't act like you are rich.Wait,does it mean he is the son of our school owner? Is that why almost everyone scared with him?But,no way.It can't be.

   Half an hour later,we arrive at somewhere I don't even know where.There's a fountain infront of the house.What's this? I guess it must be his house."Get out,girl."Wow,that's the first time he called me in a 'nice' way.

   The door open and I saw there's 2 lady at the door.Are they his maid?"Welcome home,Mr.Jeon."They said.Yes,they are his maid.He went upstair.I follow him at the back.My eyes keep looking at the house.Suddenly,I bumb into him."Will you stop following me?"Why do I keep following him?"Well,since I don't know where should I go..""You can sit at living room or you actually supposed to follow my maids not me."I think I just pout."Or you really want to follow me?"He smirked.

   I quickly go down and follow the maid that I supposed to follow them earlier.Then,I sit at dining room.5 minutes later,a woman come and sit across me.Ok,it's his mom."Nayoung,how are you doing?"I plastered a smile."Well,Im fine."Then the maids serve us foods.There are so many foods on the table."What is this for?"I asked Ms.Jeon while frowning."You have dinner with us."Wait,what? "I..I think I should go home now."Before I leave the table,someone grab my wrist.

   "Sit."He said.What now?"Nayoung,your parent will arrive soon."Ms.Jeon said.Oh,what?!This must have something with the trip or what.10 minutes later,my parents arrive and we start to eat.Then,Mr.Jeon break the silent."Byungho,have you tell your daughter?"Tell me what?Jungkook know it already? Why he didn't tell me?"I will tell her now."

   My father look at me."Nayoung."I stop eating and put down the spoon."To make you and Jungkook become closer,I want you to stay here with them."What? I widened my eyes."But,dad I can stay at my house."Then,Mr.Jeon speak."Your parents and I will going to Japan for 2 weeks."I raise my right brow."So?"I don't even care if Mr and Ms.Jeon think Im rude.It's better so that I don't have to marry with him.

   "So,we want you to be safe.Beside that you and Jungkook will marry soon.You should get to know each other."My mom said.That doesn't make sense,I don't want to stay here.I rather stay with my annoying cousin than here with this jerk.No!