5

Just One Day

   The next morning I wake up,my parents already go to their work.At least they leave me a food for me to eat.So,I just walk to school.While waiting for the bus,there's a guy bump into me and make me fall.I am so mad with him.He's not even helping me.Jerk! At the end,I stand up with my own and wait for the bus.

   When I arrive at school,I saw a guy is sitting at my seat.What is he doing at my place?!He looks so close with Taehyung.So,I go to him and ask him nicely."Em..what are you doing at here?"He keeps talking with Taehyung.So,I try again."This is my place."I plaster a smile on my face.I thought he's gonna apologize to me or go to other place.But not."There's no name here or anything that say this is your place.I want to sit here.You go find other place."I am so mad hearing what he just say.I heard Taehyung say sorry to me.

   I slammed the desk.Everyone give their attention at me."This is my place.You go find others."He is surprised with what I just did.He rise up from the seat,"I want to sit here.You go find other place."He glares at me.So,we argue for the place.

   Then,Mr.Kang come.He saw me and this guy are arguing."What's wrong,Mr.Jeon?"Jeon?That is his family name?"This girl doesn't let me to sit here.""But this is my place,Mr.Kang.You know that."I plead.Without thinking anything,"Mr.Jeon you can sit here.Mrs.Park,you sit at the back."What?! Heol! Fine you win jerk.

   For 2 hours learning history,I can't even concentrate.Because of this jerk infront of me.Urgh,I hate him!Although he might look good,I hate him.Who does he think he is.

   It's lunch time and I don't want to go to canteen.Although Im hungry.I rather die than seeing that jerk.It will make me more angry.Why does he need to be here.So,I just stay in the class.But I never see someone like him.Is he a new student? I guess so.

   It's PE time.I love this time because we can play and have a lot of activities.Mr.Lee,our PE teacher said that we will play dodgeball.I like that.Girls against boys.Good.First round,I try to throw the ball at that jerk.But failed.Second round still the same.On the third round,seems like that jerk realize that I want to throw the ball at him.So he try once at me.Finally,the ball hit him and he's out.Im satisfied.

   While Im busy trying to dodge from the ball,suddenly there's a ball hit on my head.I fall and I heard a guy is laughing at me.It's him.What is his problem now? He's not satisfied with the game? That's your fault because you didn't dodged.I lose my patience and I throw the ball at him.Then,we have a huge fight between me and him in just one day.