1

Just One Day

   My alarm is growling, waking me up from my sweet dream. I'm not a discipline person but actually I do and not always. I always come to school late.I never get a detention because of some reason that makes teachers didn't give me any detention class.Only the first day of schooling,I will come to school early.The rest of the day,you know...

   I enter my class,which is just normal.Nothing's new.Yes.I know when there is any changing because I've been school here since Im 13 and this is my senior year.Plus,Im an observer person.I love to observe people.I can tell what kind of personality that person have by looking their eyes or the way they act.

   Enough with that.Now back to the point.This week is an orientation week.As usual,there's no subject to learn or study.Just only addition of general knowledge.Well,this year there are so many new students.But none in my class right now.I like that.To be honest,I don't have any friends.I mean I do have friends,but it just a friend that I can't share a secret.In other word that Im trying to say about friend is a bestfriend.My bestfriend moved to other school.A school that is good for her because she's an intelligent girl.It's hard for me to trust people easily nowadays.

   It's a lunch time.I feel like don't wanna go out from the class,because Im too lazy to walk and very sleepy.But because my stomach has been growled for three times and is my time to feed my big tummy at this moment.

   I walk out from the class and go to canteen.It so crowded with students and new students.I feel trapped.Luckily,the line are not that long.Only a few peoples are line up.I quickly go to the line and queue.After taking my food,it's getting more crowded.I decide to eat at my favourite place.Which is at the upper of school building.

   After I finish eating,I go back to class earlier than the others so that I can sleep for a while before the class is going to start.After 5 minutes I sleep,I heard the class is a bit noisy.They are back from the lunch.5 minutes before the class begin,all of them talk about random stuffs.As in for girls is not random stuffs.It called 'GOSSIP'

   The class is over.I pack my stuffs and quickly get out from the school.I don't want to get hit by a bunch of 'big people'.I go to my favourite place.The bubble tea shop.I love to go there and bubble tea is one of my favourite drinks.So yeah..Im on my way to my house.Suddenly,there's a guy bump into me.He didn't even say sorry or bow at me.Well,at least nod your head.But he just go like that.

   Im so lucky that I got the glance of his face.So I know how does he look like.Well,I admit that he has a good looking.But it seems like he's a cold-hearted person.But the part of his feature is that I like is hiseyes.His eyes is beautiful than my eyes.


Hy there another fiction from me!

Hope you enjoy ^^