21

Just One Day

Jungkook's P.O.V

   I heard the sound of the door close.Must be Taehyung."Jungkook?"He called me.I pretend that Im sleeping.I don't know why but seeing him with Nayoung makes me angry.He already know that Im going to marry with Nayoung.Why does he keep going out with her?

   The next morning I wake up,Taehyung is still sleeping.You have a nice day yesterday,huh? But,what can I do.He's my bestfriend and he's the only person I trust.Urgh! I can't fall in love with Nayoung.I can't let myself fall in love with her! 

   I go out from the room and go to the beach near the hotel.I kick the sand.How I wish I could scream right now but they will think Im crazy.I want to kick something.I want to hit something."Hey."I heard someone called.I thought it was Jinhee."What?"As usual I put on my pokerface before I turn to her.Im very surprise when I saw it's not Jinhee."Na..Nayoung? What are you doing here?"I try to act as a jerk but somehow I just can't.

   "Have you eaten?"I didn't reply."Em..Jungkook?"I back to my sense."Uh yes?""Have you eaten? If you not,then can you go with me?"Im surprise that she asked me in a nice way but why can't she just go with Taehyung?"Uh sure."

    So,we sit facing each other and just eat."Why don't you go with Taehyung?'I start the conversation.It's not that Im trying to be rude.I just want to act as a jerk as what she think and the atmosphere is awkward.

   "He still sleeping right? So,I don't want to disturb him."Is she trying to be nice with me?"But you can go with Jinhee instead of me."I smirked.I can tell that she's actually blushing for the first time.She looks cute when she's blushing too.