11

Just One Day

   "You can't do that.."I heard my mom said in a soft tone.I know my dad plan all this by himself.My mom just followe what he did."What did you say,Park Nayoung?"My dad voice become stern."I said I don't want to marry him.Im still young."He walk to me.But then my mom hold his shoulder."You promised me to listen to me and you said this is the least that you can do!"I think I made my dad angry.

   "But he's a jerk.He just being nice infront of you guys.And you only care about your company.That's why you arrange this marriage.So that you will have the contract with his dad!" PANG! A hand touch my cheek.I earn a slap from my dad and my cheek right now are freaking red.This is the first time I make my dad gets on his nerve.

   "You say this one more time,I won't hesitate to make you live at the street!And you must listen what I said and as you promised!"My mom give me a faint smile and went to my dad to calm him down.I hold my cheek and ran to my bedroom.

   The next day,I lock myself in my room.Even my mom has persuaded me to eat.But I refused.I stayed in my room for a whole day.My cheek is still red.I didn't even open the door to look some food.I rather hungry than my dad saw me and force me to follow what he say.

   "Nayoung-ah,have some food."My mom knock the door.I didn't even move for inch.That is the reason why they want to stay here."Nayoung,don't be like this."I don't care.I want to stay in my room.Then,I thought my mom already stop persuade me because she's no longer knock my door.Then,suddenly the door open.What? Where did she get the key.This is my house.How does she know where I keep the spare key.

   "Finally.Let's eat."I cover my face with my blanket."Nayoung,don't be like this.I know your dad is mad.But,don't be like this."My mom try to comfort me."He do that because he care about you.He afraid that no one will take care of you."Huh,care? I can take care of myself.I don't need anyone else to care about me.

   "Come on,your dad is no longer mad at you.He's worried because you didn't get out from your room to eat."He's no longer mad at me?Seriously? I sit up."No way he's no longer mad at me."My mom brush my hair softly."No.He's not.."I know my mom will succeed to make me believe her.

   I go out from my room and go to kitchen with my mom.She prepared the food for me.Then,my dad went to kitchen."Nayoung-ah"My dad try to talk with me,"Im sorry for being rude."My dad caressed my hair and pat my cheek slowly."No,you're not.But you promised me and can you listen to me for this once?"He asked me once again."Yes.."