12

Just One Day

   The next day,I went to school as usual.I keep thinking about the marriage.Im still young.What if someone knows about this marriage and it will spread like a virus.What if they know this marriage has been arranged.I wonder what they will thought of me.They already think Im weird and now they will mad at me because I will marry with him.Such a pathetic life.I don't have friends and now it have to be like this.

   I felt something hit my forehead.It's a marker cap.I saw Mrs.Kwon give me a death glare."Mrs.Park,are you even listen to me?"I didn't reply.This time,she throw me a marker."No."I reply in a low voice."Get out of my class!"Everyone look at me.Some of them are laughing at me.Except this guy.He weakly smile at me.

   For an hour,I stayed outside the class.Im just standing infront of the class.I tried to listen to Mrs.Kwon.But,I just can't.What is wrong with me? I never be like this.Why all of sudden?

   It's lunch time.Mrs.Kwon exited the class and she didn't even look at me.I just want to say sorry but,she just walk away.I don't have any mood to eat now.So,I just stay in the class.Jungkook is nowhere to be seen.The only person who is in the clas right now is me and KimTaehyung.

   Then,Taehyung turn around at me.He sit infront of me and put something on my table."Here.Eat."I look at him but I didn't dare to look at his eyes.Then,I realize that he hold my hand and give me a chopstick."Eat.You must be hungry,right?"He smile at me.Why suddenly my heart is thumping wildly.I take the chopstick and eat the food that he gave to me."Is it good?"He asked.I nod."Mm..It's good."Suddenly I feel my lip curve into a smile.For this whole day I didn't talk until now.

   The class continue as usual.For the whole period,I keep smiling.I don't even know why.I feel so happy suddenly."Well,see you guys on next class."Mr.Kang said before he leave the class.I pack my stuff and walk out from the school.Suddenly,I feel someone tap on my shoulder."Hey."I just smile looking at the person.

   "Why are you keep smiling?You know this morning you are 'in your world'."I shook my head."Nothing."Then,there's silent."Hey,you want to walk around before go home?"He asked me.Is this kind of like date?."Sure."I beamed.So,we walk around together.Playing and buy some stuffs.

   Suddenly,I remembered that I have to marry with someone that I don't want to.Taehyung stop playing with the balloon."Are you okay?"I heard him and quickly shrug off the thought."Im fine."The sunset is beautiful from here.I think this hill is my favourite place 'with Taehyung.'"It's getting late.Let me send you to your house."He said.I don't know why but usually I always say no if there's a guy want to do that.But with Taehyung,I feel different.


There you go with Nayoung-Taehyung xD