34

Just One Day

   After all of them sent Soojin home,Taehyung Taehyung keep looking outside of the window."Hey,what's wrong?'Taehyung just shool his head."You missed Soojin already?"Jungkook teased Taehyung and get a smack at his back of his head by Taehyung.

   Right after Jungkook and Nayoung sent Taehyung,both of them head to their house,"Youngie~Do you think it's a good for Taehyung and Soojin to be together?"Somehow Jungkook feel like Taehyung are not ready to have a girlfriend."I think it's good,since his mom keep going out of town and his mom also want him to have a girlfriend."

   The next day,Nayoung wakes up and run to the bathroom and throw everything.Jungkook heard the sound of the flush and check that Nayoung is not beside him."Hey,are you okay?"Jungkook asked worriedly."Yeah,maybe Im exhausted because of yesterday."But Jungkook realize that Nayoung look so pale.

Jungkook's P.O.V

  I heard my phone ringing."Hello?""Jungkook come home tonight,I make a barbeque only for our family.You can bring Taehyung too if you want."

   "Ok,mom.I'll be there."

   I heard Nayoung called me."Who is it?"She looks really pale.Is she okay?"it's mom.She called us because she make a barbeque tonight for our family but I think Im gonna bring Taehyung along.If you want to bring Soojin call her now."Nayoung face lit up.

   Later,they arrive at Jungkook parent's house.Nayoung mom greet us."Nayoung,why you look so pale?"Oh no,her mom saw that."Oh,she's feeling unwell.She keep vomiting."She does like more than 3 times.

   "It could be you're pregnant,Nayoung."Nayoung eyes widen at her mom statement."No way,eomma."She shook her head.I know maybe it's hard for her since we're not graduate yet."Then,let's test.I have the pregnancy test."What? My mom have that thing? What for? Even Taehyung and Soojin eyes widen.Nayoung check in the bathroom.Later on,she's out."How is it?"Im really worried.I just can't calm my self.

   I saw her smiling.She's not?

"Positive,papa."