35

Just One Day

   A year later,Jungkook now have a family and now he's managing his father work.Although,he's busy but he feel so happy because he can see his new precious,Jeon Jihyun.Nayoung is not working yet since she want to focus on her little baby.For right now,she's a housewife.

   It was weekend and everyone gather at Jungkook house to celebrate Nayoung and Jungkook little princess birthday.Nayoung is trying to put on Jihyun a dress but then her phone ring."Jungkook,help me wear Jihyun her dress."In less than second,Jungkook quickly go to his little princess."Aigoo,mama can't wear you dress.Now let's papa help you with it."Jungkook say in a cute way.

   Soojin and Taehyung arrive."Oh,you guys here already.Thank goodness.Soojin can you help me before our parents arrive?" Soojin nod."Nayoung,where's Jungkook?'Nayoung show at their room.

   Taehyung enter the room and saw Jungkook is playing with Jihyun.Taehyung smile looking at his bestfriend has a baby and he really wish that he could marry early and have a baby with the person that he love."Jihyun-ah,Uncle Tae is here~"

   "Not yet,Uncle Tae."Then Taehyung pouted and the baby giggled."See,she likes me.Jihyun-ah what to do? Your papa doesn't approve our love..."Jihyun laughed."No.I didn't approve.I need to know everything about this boy before he do something bad to you,Jihyun-ah"

   Later,both of their parents arrive."Oh,mom you're here."Nayoung greet both of parents and hug both her mom."Where's our princess?"Before Nayoung could call Jungkook,he already out."Aigoo,my niece.."Jinhee said and take Jihyun from Jungkook.

   While everyone is playing with Jihyun outside,Nayoung is preparing the cake.When she's almost finish decorate the cake,she feel a hand sneak at her waist."Hey,you look tired."Jungkook placed his chin on her shoulder."No.Im fine.As long as it for Jihyun,I'll never tired."Jungkook pout."What about me?"Nayoung giggle knowing that her husband want some attention from her since she's busy with Jihyun nowadays.

   Nayoung turn and wrap her arms around Jungkook's neck."You will have my attention soon.For now help me carry this cake out there."Jungkook still pouting like a baby.Nayoung thought why does her husband have to be this cute.She peck Jungkook lips and Jungkook smile.

   The cake arrive and everyone start to sing happy birthday to Jihyun.Nayoung is holding Jihyun and sit in the middle.Everyone clapped and Jihyun only laugh."Aigoo,my princess have so many presents."Nayoung kissed her cheek.

   Jinhee realize a girl beside Taehyung and asked who is she.Taehyung scratch his neck."Uh..she's my girlfriend and we're going to marry soon."He said shyly.Then,Jinhee start to tease both of them."Alright guys,let's'take a picture."Jungkook dad said.

1..2..3..4

   Everyone is so happy in the pictures.And finally,the dreams that Nayoung actually want is already fulfilled.She just want to stay with Jungkook even for Just One Day and now Jungkook is with her forever


The End~ 

   Hope you guys will like it and yes Just One Day has finished.Check out on my other fictions