25

Just One Day

    The next day I wake up,I feel a bit cold.I want to go back to hotel only then I feel I hit something.'Who sleep infront of my tent?'I approach that person slowly.I can't recognize who is that person because it was covered with the blanket.The figure looks like a guy.

   As I lift up the blanket and Im surprised that it was Jungkook.Why is he sleeping here? He doesn't have any tent? He must be feeling cold right? But I don't think since he sleep right infront of the campfire.

   I go back to the campside after taking shower in the hotel and Jinhee already packed her stuffs to go home.Almost everyone already awake."Where have you been?"Taehyung looks so happy."Nowhere.Just from the hotel.Why you look so happy?"He just shrug.Damn it,Taehyung.You should tell me.

   I go to my tent and found that Jungkook is still slepping."Yah,Jungkook.Wake up!"I shake his body.Again.Still he's not awake and the third time I shake his body there's still no respond.I started panic.I place my palm on his forehead and it's hot.He's frowning.I saw Jinhee coming and tell her to get Mr.Kang.

   Later,Mr.Kang arrive along with Ms.Kim."What's wrong?"I let Ms.Kim check him."Mr.Kang,we should bring him into the hotel now." Mr.Kang carried Jungkook into his room and place him on the bed.I feel really worried now.

   Then,I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.It's Jinhee.She give me a smile."It's okay.Jungkook oppa will be fine."I only nod my head.Can't think anything."Nayoung,wait here.Okay?"I nod.Then,I remembered that Jungkook is the one who lend me his tent and he sleep outside.I feel guilty now because it is my fault that he's sick now.

   3 hours later,I heard Jungkook mumble something.I try to call Ms.Jeon but Jungkook hold my hand."Where am I?"He's awake.Im so happy that he's awake.He try to get up but I stopped him."Jungkook,you have to rest.""Nayoung?"