23

Just One Day

Jungkook's P.O.V

    I go back to my room."Hey buddy.Where have you been?"Taehyung is sitting on the bed and play a game in his phone."Just walk around.Why?"I asked him back."Nothing.Just asking.By the way,have you seen Nayoung today?I haven't meet her today."I grin.That's good you know that.

    "I don't know."Pretend that I have no idea where is Nayoung."I asked Jinhee.She said she doesn't know.So,I thought she went out with you."That's right,buddy.We spent a day together today."No way she wants to meet me and no way that I want to see her."I said."It could be that she wants to meet you."

   'Ting'My phone's vibrate.Oh,there's a message.Who is this? I didn't reply.It could be some crazy girls.Later,another vibrate and another vibrate.It's irritated me but I just ignore it.

   The next day I wake,I feel so happy.Thanks to Nayoung.I look at the clock,it's already 8.00 o'clock.Oh no! I have to be at the lobby at 8.30.I quickly rise and go to bathroom.Before I enter the bathroom,I realize that Taehyung is no longer in the room.That boy doesn't know how to wake up his friend.

   I am so late and I didn't have a chance to grab some breakfast.Afraid that Mr.Lee might be send me home today.By the time I arrive at the lobby,everyone already gathered.

   So we go to our team and started our work since Mr.Kang already told us yesterday.So,my team,we have to find woods to make campfire because tonight we're gonna sleep at the beach.

   I was about to start my work then I feel someone hold my arm.As I turn,I saw Nayoung face and she looks mad but still cute.She really doesn't know that she's cute when she's mad."Oh hey."Is something wrong? I did something wrong? "Follow me." I just follow her.