Last Chapter

Just One Day

    It's been a month after the summer break and also it's been a month they dated.Jihyun can't believe her crush right now is her boyfriend.Through all the summer break and during their first date,Jinyoung take a good care of her.All the girls in the school are jealous over Jihyun.Some of them also congrats on her.And sometimes Jinyoung's friends like to tease them.

   Thanks to her dad because now she could often meet Jinyoung and her dad even try to arrange a marriage.Just like her dad and her mom before,but Nayoung doesn't want that to happen to her daughter.She want her daughter to have her experience to have a boyfriend.

   Its lunch break.All the students go to the canteen.As Jihyun want to go to canteen,suddenly someone back hug her and close her eyes.Knowing who is the person,Jihyun smile."What?"She grab his hand and turn to look at him."I can't go lunch with my girlfriend?"He pout."Everyone does know about us."With that,Jinyoung hold and intertwine their hands and go to the rooftop.

   "Wait,you said you want to go lunch."The sky was beautiful and there's a mat on the floor with some foods."Who said I want to eat at canteen.Let just spend time here.Just you and me."Cheesy.That's what Jinyoung now after he become a boyfriend not to forget that he's protective about Jihyun.That's why Jungkook want both of them to get married.

   They eat silently.Jihyun look up at the sky."I can't believe you are my boyfriend."Jinyoung put his bottle."You always said that.Well,now you have to belive that Im yours."She giggled.The bell ring and they have to go to their class.Unfortunately,they have different class now.Before entering the class,Jinyoung peck on Jihyun's cheek.

   Later,school over and Jinyoung is waiting for Jihyun to come out.His face bright up when he saw Jihyun."Let's not go home yet."He said."Where you wanna go?""Let's just walk or maybe play at..arcade?"Jihyun love arcade.Hearing that she quickly say yes.

   They play like a kid.Sometimes Jihyun win and sometimes Jinyoung win.Both of them looks like a sibling who love to argue.They look so adorable."Hey,it's already late.Let's go home."Jihyun keep grinning because its been a long time she didn't play at arcade and finally she get a chance to play."Thanks."

   They arrive infront of Jihyun house.Jihyun give a hug to Jinyoung and he hug her back.Before Jihyun enter her house,Jinyoung give her a kiss."Let's live together.So that we can play arcade everyday.


Finally it's complete after looooong time.

Don't forget to check my other fic