18

Just One Day

   It's already 2 o'clock."Alright everyone,you may go to your room to take shower.At 3 o'clock you have to be at the lobby."Mr.Kang said.Finally,I can go to my room and take shower.Wait,where's Ms.Kim?

   I want to find Ms.Kim,suddenly I bump into a girl.I bowed at her.Oh,it's her again."Oh hi,Nayoung!"She beamed.Good.I want to look for Ms.Kim and now Im stuck with this girl.Very good,Nayoung."Are you looking for your room?"She blinked her eyes."Yes.."Suddenly,she drag me to nowhere.

   "Hold on.Where are you bring me?'I try to make her stop,but it doesn't work.Then,we stop at the room number 728.Okay,I supposed to look for Ms.Kim and why does this girl bring me here?I don't have time now."Look,you're wasting my time.I need to go to my room and take shower."

   She then force me to come in her room which Im surprised that there are my luggage and my bag."You will be my roommate."My mouth fell down."Why? You're not even schooling here."She giggled."Because I want to know about my cousin wife.Can't I?"Does that mean she's Jungkook cousin? Jungkook plan all this?!

Author's P.O.V

   Jungkook is walking alone around the hotel.'Why Jinhee have to be here at this moment? Nayoung will think Im the one who planned this.'Jungkook thought.Suddenly,he bumped into someone.

   "Jinhee,what are you doing here?!"The girl look up."Oh,oppa!I can't come here?"She pouted.Jungkook push her aside and walk with his poker face."Oppa,you're asking me why am I here? You want the answer or not?" She stopped Jungkook."Nah,I already know the answer."

   "Oppa,is not what you think.I just want to know how does your wife look like."Jungkook heaved sigh."Future wife.And what you think I thought?"Jinhee chewed her lower lip."Er..flirting with boys."Jungkook laughed."I know you're not that kind of girl."The both of them heard a few people are laughing.It surprised Jinhee because it was Nayoung and Taehyung.'AGAIN'Jungkook scowled.