Bonus Chapter

Just One Day

   It's the last day of school and after this they will have summer break.Jihyun wake up happily today and she dressed like a tomboy.What can we do about Jungkook's daughter.She was born naturally like that.That morning,she smelled her favourite foods."Emm..my favie~"She quickly go down and grab her breakfast.

   Jungkook take a seat beside his daughter and he almost choke on his coffee."Why are you wearing like this? I thought you are uncle Tae."Jihyun giggled."Nah,seems it my last day before summer break.So,I decide to wear like this.It's comfortable,pa and ma doesn't mind."Jungkook just shook his head."But you're a girl.How can a guy approach you like this?"Then,Nayoung interrupt."It's your fault who keep Jihyun hang out with Taehyung.Besides,she was naturally born like her mom."Nayoung winked before continue wash the dishes.

   This morning,Jihyun have P.E class and she so lucky that she can do anykind of sports.Now whose fault is this again? Jihyun change her cloth first before enter the gym.Well,actually today the girls have a netball competition and Jihyun kinda nervous because there will be a lot of students looking at her.

   After the game,everyone are clapping and whistling.Jihyun is the one who shoot the ball.Jihyun was about tochange her clothe,then suddenly someone came to her."Hey,you're great."As Jihyun turn,she think she's having a heart attack."Oh,t-thanks."She smiled sheepishly."You're Jihyun,right?"Jihyun was surprised,how does he know her name.She nodded."Im....


Short update and guess who is the guy?