6

Just One Day

   This is the first time I get a detention.This is all his fault.I can't believe Mr.Lee give me a detention.It's that jerk fault,not me.For 2 hours I have to stay with him.It's killing me.

   "Mrs.Park,this is the first time you get a detention.I am disappointed with you."I saw that jerk is smirking."Mr.Jeon,Im sorry on what happened.I hope you didn't report this to your father."Mr.Lee give him an apologetic smile.Who is he that make the teachers scared with him?

   I heard him scoffed."What?"He give me a sidelong look.10 minutes has passed.Oh my gosh,there's still a long time to end.I feel something hit on my shoulder.A paper fall on the floor.I look at him.I take the paper and read it.'So your name is Park?'

   Now what?He wants to know my name?I didn't reply.Another 10 minutes,he throw another paper.'Reply me'.Who are you to force me to reply you.Im not your slave.5 minutes later,I think he can't bare with it.So he get off from his chair and go to my place

   "Why are you not replying?"I pretend that I can't hear him."Yah,why are you not replying?!"Still pretending that I can't hear him."Yah,are you deaf?!"He shout right infront of me."What?!"I stand up."Answer me."His voice change to soft voice.

   "Yes,my family name is Park.What else you want to know?"I sit back and let out a heavy sigh.Im so stress."What's your name?"He sit infront of me."Park Nayoung.Why do you want to know?"

   "Nothing.Just want to know so that I can call you with my own nickname that I made for you."He smirk.Ok,he have a bad plan for my name.I shouldn't tell him.Why amI telling him?!Urghh!


Short update..It's boring